• This topic has 6 replies, 6 voices, and was last updated 9 years ago by burt.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Tamed earth bikes, Hindhead
  • Jonny5
    Free Member

Anyone used this shop? I’m interested in what they are like as they stock two frames I am trying to decide between.

nickyd123
    Free Member

I purchased a custom build Transition Bandit 29 and have to say the service was fantastic Tom really know’s his stuff and gave me lots of advise and options for build kits. The after care service was great and unlike some bike shops no repair is to small and no 4 week waiting time. I would deffo recommend.

variflex
    Free Member

Yes use them regularly. although the shop is only a year old both Tom and Ant know their bikes and have both been in the business for years and years with a huge knowledge across many brands. their after sales is fantastic and flexibility on builds is great. Now they have expanded into next door they have the room to take on more stock which will be good. I was only up there this morning grabbing a new pair of spd’s. what frame do u fancy?…… my favourite is the grey bandit hanging on the wall. it would build up into a really nice stealthy bike with pikes and a black xt set

godzilla
    Free Member

Got my covert frame from them, great price rapid despatch.

Jonny5
    Free Member

Thanks for the replies. I’m deciding between the Stanton Sherpa (when it comes out) and a Trans AM 29.

matther01
    Free Member

Had a small issue, in that there was confusion about me having paid and therefore my frame wasn’t posted when it should have been and took a day off work unnecessarily. My frame also came without a head badge and hose clips from the manufacturer, so wished they had just had a quick look to make sure all was in order as it was a PITA to get the headbadge…but to Toms credit he got it sorted after a few weeks of me trying the manufacturer myself.

burt
    Free Member

ants a top bloke, bought my bandit from him before he opened the shop. no prblems at all.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Tamed earth bikes, Hindhead’ is closed to new replies.