Right..... here is my original advert on here LINK TO AD
I really would much prefer to sell as a whole bike and have also advertised elsewhere now.
I have had several emails regarding a possible split so here are some prices along with the best prices I could find to buy these bits new at the moment (rounded to nearest £).
First figure is the retail price I was able to find by quick internet search of UK suppliers (sure someone will point out if I've cocked up any). Second figure is asking price which is negotiable depending on postage requirements, payment type, number of items ordered etc. Most bits are currently still available to purchase retail but I have just put the RRP for the Fox forks which I could not find available to buy in this 2012 version now.
Wheels include tape/valves etc and have tyres fitted tubeless.
Detailed description of most parts in 1st ad.
All parts are in very good to excellent condition.
The crank-set and brakes are potentially sold pending final agreement of price. However, an agreed sale of the complete group-set would have to take priority.
I can supply other details but no split will occur unless I have 90% of this with buyers ready.
Frame, shock, headset package 2,640 / 1,850
Forks (no current stock) 165 steerer 779 / 400
Crank-set XTR 10 speed (sale price Merlin) 300 / 210
Bars (Pro Tharsis cut to 680 mm (sale price) 110 / 40
Stem (70 mm Pro Tharsis sale price) 125 / 45
XTR Trail brakes/rotors (new pads) 355 / 240
XTR cassette 11-36 (running with nearly new chain) 140 / 70 (chain included)
XTR clutch rear mech (med cage) 140 / 70
XTR shifters (triple/double sale price) 130 / 80
XT front mech (triple new June) sale price 27 / 20
XTR front mech (triple) 57 / 25
Hope Hoops (Crest/Evo II -fitted tyres) 385 / 250
XTR Bottom Bracket (new June) 35 / 20
KS Lev 355/100 30.9 (perfect - but cable cut) 340 / 250
Pro Turnix saddle (light scuffing only) 62 / 25
Totals £5625 / £3595
Still really looking for sensible offers for the bike all fully built up! Please don't indicate interest unless you are seriously intending to buy and I will decide on splitting or not by the middle of next week