• This topic has 16 replies, 11 voices, and was last updated 9 years ago by cupra.
Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Tall people in the FS forum
  • cupra
    Free Member

Why are there so many users selling ‘Large’ or ’58cm’ bikes when I need a medium or 56cm. Please can we arrange a shift in the height of the users of stw thanks. My growing days are behind me, in fact I’ll probably start shrinking soon 🙁

benji
    Free Member

I’ve got a 56cm Super X, that’s going in the sales section soon 😉

Drac
    cupra
    Free Member

I like your thinking 🙂 . Alas not bikes that I am looking to buy (more’s the pity) 🙁

yunki
    Free Member

I don’t really approve of tall people… I just don’t get it

What is their purpose exactly?

TooTall
    Free Member

If we weren’t tall, you little people would have to be angry about something other than your lack of height.

BTW – ‘Large’ and ’58cm’ aren’t even on the lower end of tall.

glasgowdan
    Free Member

It’s more like fatties in the FS section as all the clothing tends to be at least one ‘X’ large if not more! Odd that, for a forum of sportspeople eh? I wonder if they’re selling to size up, or down?

andywoods
    Free Member

why pick on the tall guy it’s not our fault your vertically challenged

willard

Yeah, if you can’t take the shortness, go back to… er… growing. Or something.

Bloody short people. Coming over here and stealing all the things from low shelves that us tallies have trouble bending down to.

TooTall
    Free Member

It’s all ‘own brand’ down there. So I’ve heard. For the poor little people. Good stuff is always on the higher shelves.

thecaptain
    Free Member

There is hardly anything for tall people in the FS forum! 58cm, sheesh…

What’s the current alternative to a Cannondale tourer or road frame these days? I stupidly never got a 25″ T1000 back then…I think they did a racier 66cm road frame too.

forzafkawi
    Free Member

Blimey! I’ve been looking for an XL Singular Swift for months now, I’m beginning to think it’s just short-arses who ride 29ers!

shedbrewed
    Free Member

I have medium singular kite for sale…not tall at all!

yunki
    Free Member

Drac

Blimey! I’ve been looking for an XL Singular Swift for months now, I’m beginning to think it’s just short-arses who ride 29ers!

http://singletrackworld.com/forum/topic/fsswap-my-xl-singular-swift-frame-for-your-l

TooTall
    Free Member

What’s the current alternative to a Cannondale tourer or road frame these days?

I fancy trying a Soma ES when I save up a bit more cash.

http://www.somafab.com/archives/product/es

cupra
    Free Member

As per usual, some brilliant responses here and it seems that we may have matched some sellers to buyers 🙂 Always good when something positive comes out of a moan!

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

The topic ‘Tall people in the FS forum’ is closed to new replies.