Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • talktalk problem – please help me!!!!!!
  • mitsumonkey
    Free Member

Currently on hold, been the phone for over an hour tonight already!
    They are basically trying to charge me for 2 accounts! I’ve only got one. Received a final demand letter today stating they will put it in the hands of a debt recovery agency and put a black mark on my credit rating. It’s not fair.
    Does anybody know a UK landline number or an email address I can escalate this problem with?
    I’m getting nowhere with the Indian call centres, three months this has been going on!!!!

mitsumonkey
    Free Member

PS I’m paying direct debit for the account for the correct account (if you catch my drift).

jonk

Tweet them

Thrustyjust
    Free Member

There are shit. Sent us a debt recovery letter for our overdue account of £0.00p. Gad I got away from them eventually.

Greybeard
    Free Member

I’m told by somebody who works for them that the thing to do is email the CEO:

http://www.ceoemail.com/s.php?id=9625

kneebiscuit
    Free Member

I found the online live chat the best way to deal with them. Ask to be put through to the uk team also if phoning them

tillydog
    Free Member

Shysters!

The only way I got rid of them was instigating a charge-back through the CC. They refunded on the very last day before the charge-back would have gone through.

A short while later, I was at the bank, behind a lady who was in tears because neither she nor the bank could stop them taking money from her bank account for an internet connection she no longer had – she had phoned, emailed, written numerous letters, etc.

I firmly believe that over-billing is part of their business model.

Avoid!

Speeder

I never had an issue with them but I was an early adopter and have gone elsewhere recently – things may have changed.

Davesport

Yup, Twitter will probably be quickest. I decided to leave after dwindling BB speeds. Two years of getting the run-around they suddenly started listening when I aired the dirty washing in Twitter.

mitsumonkey
    Free Member

Thanks guys, well I finally got through to the UK call centre, loyalty department I think they are called. They agreed that they had made a mistake wiped the account clear and cancelled the unwanted account. The only problem is that they wouldn’t put it in writing/email (why?) So I just hope it isn’t another fob off.
    Fingers crossed.

Oh and after this contract is finished I won’t be using them again. Avoid!

singlesteed
    Free Member

Tbh I’d just cancel the contract early, they’re worthless cretins, whim like mentioned above strive to ripp off their only hope of income.

Tbh it’s not worth the saving over BT and the like, as you get what you pay for imo.

Sounds to me like they’ve left your account to future abuse of their own doing.

Please consider leaving them asap. Perhaps come to an agreement about cancellation costs with their CEO.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘talktalk problem – please help me!!!!!!’ is closed to new replies.