• This topic has 302 replies, 114 voices, and was last updated 13 years ago by Drac.
Viewing 40 posts - 241 through 280 (of 303 total)
  • Talkemada – Blocked
  • soobalias
    Free Member

wasting your breath KT, hes gone. flounced right out the door with a big old tittylip.

zokes
    Free Member

flounced right out the door with a big old tittylip.

PMSL!

Houns

Currently crying into his mummy's pinny

BigButSlimmerBloke
    Free Member

Happy birthday Mark – grumpy old …..

BigDummy – did you choose that pic because it looks like someone had shat on his head?

peteimpreza

"DezB – Member
    Umm, he shat himself at a bike do. It's not really news is it?

I was at that bike do, but that's news to me."

Fredgate occurred in the chalet I had rented and shared with some good friends who I have met through this forum. Fred was and still is one of those friends.

No such incident occurred as has been speculated on this thread.

A very humourous incident did occur but what happens on tour stays on tour.

MrNutt
    Free Member

oh god, is that what happened to my hamster?

BigBikeBash
    Free Member

Happy Birthday Mark – if you are off to get pi55ed does anyone mind if I mention the Big Bike Bash?

Singletrack Weekender

😉

enfht
    Free Member

So we're finally beginning to learn more of what went on at BBB.

Despite the apparant news blackout these are the facts established so far:

He crapped himself
    He was naked
    He was in the shower area
    He shocked many fellow partygoers, laydees included
    He was very pissed
    He was caught drinking from a urinal whilst mumbling something about TJ

But in exactly what order did these events happen, and which one of the above facts did I just make up?

julianwilson
    Free Member

Umm, he shat himself at a bike do. It's not really news is it?

I was at that bike do, but that's news to me.

I was at that bike do too. I thought it was a 'number 1' with the unfortunate choice of receptacle/location being the problem.

Oh, Obi-Wan?! How peculiar, however I am not sure if being banned from an internet forum will really stop truly dedicated ISP-hopping Obi-wan-Spamming. 😕

hora
    Free Member

Oh judas Priest, sweet child of mine. Are you still discussing him?!!!

simonfbarnes
    Free Member

Takafred insists it was only one shot of Obi Wan…

Kevevs
    Free Member

I told you to keep yer head doun mate!

Fred'll be thriving on this attention, he's loving it, a stupid poncy bike forum?? people giving a shit!! look! I'm adding to the attention!
    He's part of the furniture.

konabunny
    Free Member

I've been on here for years now and have yet to see any *real* rascism.

Just wait until the next "Gypsy" thread comes around.

toxicsoks
    Free Member

What a thread!! Funny as, but totally baffling. 😀

konabunny
    Free Member

Or, in fact, just look back at this thread from a couple of weeks ago: all sorts of racism, swear filter evasion and tales of having previously been banned under different names:

http://www.singletrackworld.com/forum/topic/are-gypos-like-migratory-birds

(I can't tell whether it was locked by the mods, in which case fair enough, or whether it just got locked because it aged – although also I suppose if no-one tells the mods, they can't be expected to do anything about it).

Drac

Konabunny threads don't expire with age the get locked by mods.

He's part of the furniture.

That had worn out, still loved by a few but to the rest it was a pain in the arse, uncomfortable and didn't go with the rest of the decor.

Karinofnine

I just looked at the traveller thread, Talkemada seems to me to be one of the more conciliatory contributors. Off topic: I lived on a traveller site once – oh boy, could I tell some stories! Then again, at the same time I worked for a farmer who was also a parish councillor and whose wife was a government inspector, oh boy, could I tell some (much much worse) stories!

konabunny
    Free Member

Konabunny threads don't expire with age the get locked by mods.

Ahh, OK. Fair enough that it was locked by the mods, then.

anokdale
    Free Member

Happy Birthday Mark, i hope you have a head with a thousand stampeding wilderbeast running through it this AM.

How i laughed at this thread, Fred has always pushed the boundaries in whatever guise he was, some people took it hook line and sinker but to post Star Wars characters, oh dear, he will be back and it is good fun trying to spot him. 😆

Some people need to chill and talk of racism Et Al is not called for, it causes antagonism so if your offended step back from the keyboard and go for a ride.

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

ton – Member

just to clear things up a bit.

in my post as bombadillo, i asked why soft lefties were attacking a politician (mr griffin)
    teej, ernie and a few others took this to be rascist.
    i then proceded to wind them up for a while, until ernie verbaly attacked me saying i was a rascist.
    i asked him to show me where i had been rascist ( i had not)
    he failed to show me where i had been rascist.
    i was banned for a week

You still banging on about "bombadillo" ton ? 😕

That's the second time within a week that you've brought up bombadillo 😯

Bombadillo was banned by the moderators (and is still blocked) I didn't ban you. I didn't even report/complain to the mods about bombadillo. In fact, I have never ever reported any posts by anyone on here.

Presumably the mods banned bombadillo because he was a nasty and obnoxious troll – why don't you ask them ?
    Or better still ……….. just accept it, let go, and move on.

Instead of constantly digging him up and endlessly raking over old ground with your pathetic whingeing "ernie verbaly attacked me"………..get over it ffs – it was 6 months ago. I can't believe that you still think you were "hard done by". And that it is still eating away at you 😯

And I also can't believe that you want to remind everyone that you created bombadillo to get round a ban you were serving. Which according to you (I have no idea as I didn't see the offending post) was for making an alleged racist comment – just circumventing a ban, would have resulted in a permanent ban for most other people.

As TJ suggested, you get away with far more than most on here – specially when you consider quite apart from your regular bans, all those threads of yours which have been locked/closed.

But hey …… you are great big lovable uncle ton, who's belly little kiddies like to bounce up and down on. And after all, you're only "joking" and "having a laugh"………..so that's alright then.

But seriously me old mate, if you can't get over bombadillo, and 6 months on you are still bothered by what people on an internet forum thought of that particular persona of yours, then that really is quite sad. And it suggests you might have some issues with inadequacy and insecurity. I suggest a chat with a qualified person 💡

iDave
    Free Member

I suggest a chat with a qualified person

I'm sure TJ could help him with his issues

BigBikeBash
    Free Member

Has anyone spotted if he is back yet?

MrSmith
    Free Member

does not in any way look like it.

trailmonkey

I felt a great disturbance in the Force, as if millions of voices suddenly cried out in complete bewilderment that the thread was still running

juan
    Free Member

I've been on here for years now and have yet to see any *real* rascism.

Well I have quite a lot (pedant will say here it's more xenophobia) some people may actually remember it. Funnily enough no one was banned despite their constant remarks/lame bnp jokes, and someone at the STW towers told me that I should STFU.
    I like fred/padded/RS/talk etc. We not always agree, we manage to argue on e-mails but I like him.

To be fair I think it's very easy to insult someone from behind a keyboard, specially when he can't defend himself. Well I'll still buy him a pint at the BBB

BigBikeBash
    Free Member

I wonder if it will stay on the front page as a tribute until his return?

MrSmith
    Free Member

will it get to ten pages?
    here you go. have another me-me attention whore ego-boost.
    you sad shortarse shouty sociopath.

PeterPoddy
    Free Member

Fredgate occurred in the chalet I had rented and shared with some good friends who I have met through this forum. Fred was and still is one of those friends.

No such incident occurred as has been speculated on this thread.

I too was there. I didn't stay in the chalet but was with Fred the night before and in the chalet at breakfast.

It is true that there was an 'incident'. It is also true that the only people that really know what happened have never breathed a word of it and that all the specualtion on this thread and others proves this as it's soooooooo far wide of the truth it's obvious everyone really knows diddly-squat. And that really is a fact. 🙂

A very humourous incident did occur but what happens on tour stays on tour.

Indeed.

allthepies
    Free Member

The turtle poked it's head out but didn't like what it saw and popped back in again ?

simonfbarnes
    Free Member

it's obvious everyone really knows diddly-squat.

isn't that exactly what was supposed to have taken place ??

PeterPoddy
    Free Member

You'll never get a correct answer to that SFB. 🙂

trailmonkey

The turtle poked it's head out but didn't like what it saw and popped back in again ?

Anally retentive ? Fred ? Surely not.

simonfbarnes
    Free Member

You'll never get a correct answer to that SFB

I could always consult the man himself 🙂 Though I suppose his dedication to the truth is not iron clad…

simonfbarnes
    Free Member

Takafred is now taking legal action against me for defamation…

Junkyard
    Free Member

is there nothing he wont do for the publicity 😉

uplink
    Free Member

we've had defecation & now defamation

What next?

donald
    Free Member

So there's a motion before the court? You will need good Briefs to defend this.

BigBikeBash
    Free Member

I think you guys are taking the pi55

BillyWhizz
    Free Member

Something doesn't smell right . . . .

😯

Karinofnine

So, where is the BBB, and will Talkemada be there – and will any beds be there?

Viewing 40 posts - 241 through 280 (of 303 total)

The topic ‘Talkemada – Blocked’ is closed to new replies.