Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • talk to me about nintendo wii u console/games.
  • racefaceec90

am currently starting to save towards a new console of some description (xbox one/ps4).

i am also interested in the wii u console too.

as it is a fair bit cheaper than the xbox one/ps4 for one thing. am reluctant to spend over £300 atm on a console with few games for it,hence the wii u question.

i like the idea that you can download older nintendo games (have my eyes on wind waker hd and twilight princess for one thing) 2 of my all time fav games btw.

for anyone who has one,how do you find it?

i understand that it doesn’t have all the game choices that the xbox and ps4 will have,but nintendo do have some classic games of their own.

what do you think gaming people?

have also thought about a ps3 as another option too.

ta 🙂

bearnecessities

I have a PS3 and you’ve always struck me as one of the good guys on here.

I don’t really need mine now. You can have it if you like.

Drop me an email if you decide to go down that route and it’s yours.

It’s boxed, with controller/leads etc.

Cougar

Knowing you as much as I do on this forum, forget it.

Take Bear up on his offer, or save for the 4 / 1.

And if you don’t want his PS3 I’d like to make an offer. (-:

racefaceec90

that is extremely kind of you bearnecessities,but i just couldn’t take it off you (that wouldn’t be right/fair to you).

i am leaning towards either the wii u/xbox one or ps4 tbh.

thank you for your very kind offer though 😀

bearnecessities

Fella, I’m pissing money at a terrifying rate at the moment with house renovations. Relevantly, I have little need for whatever a PS3 is worth and like I said, you’ve always struck me as one of the good guys on here.

So why don’t you do both of us a favour, let an unused piece of tech go to someone that will use it and save your £ for something else.

You can pay postage though 😉

racefaceec90

well that is extremely kind of you bear necessities.

i would like to take you up on your kind offer please 😀

you just let me know how much i owe you,and if it is ok with you,i can send you a postal order,as no credit card,chequebook (please let me know to make it out to/address)

my email is adamibanezcunningham@hotmail.co.uk

thank you again for your kindness bearnecessities,it won’t be forgotten 😀

Drac

Ace! Nice one bearnecessities.

bearnecessities

You don’t have a credit card? You lucky bastard!

Just send me an email with your postal address (my email is in profile) and I’ll post it for nowt. You can buy me a beer if you’re ever near Leeds 😀

I’ll wipe everything off over the weekend and I’ll have it in the post Tuesday, possibly Wednesday depending where I’m working.

bearnecessities

Chop chop, reply to email 😀

racefaceec90

email sent bearnecessities 😀

you sir are a bloody gent 😀

although i don’t drink any more,i will buy you that drink/coffee e.t.c if we ever meet (sorry,don’t want it to sound like a dating site message 😳

i’ll be wearing a rose on my left lapel 🙂

RoterStern
    Free Member

Wow bearnecessities! What a lovely thing to do. Now tell me about Porsches 😉

King-ocelot
    Free Member

RF I have an unboxed mass effect 3 your welcome to if you want me to pop it in the post just let me know.

racefaceec90

King-ocelot that is very kind of you but i’ll pass if that’s ok.

i have the first mass effect on my 360 and it is a great game.i just cannot get into it tbh.

thank you for your generous offer though (am seriously blown away by people’s kindness to be honest from this forum/also the fretboard forum gent jookychap too 😀

King-ocelot
    Free Member

No probs the guy I bought my ps3 off gave it to me and I won’t ever get round to playing it, so I’m just spreading the love 🙂

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘talk to me about nintendo wii u console/games.’ is closed to new replies.