Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Talk to me about adjustable travel suspension fork options
  • VanHalen

Potentially i am in the market for some adjustable travel forks.

Definately will need to be second hand.

Are rock shox pretty much the only brand that do these now?

its for an xc/trail bike but i would need 20mm axle. adjustable between say 100 and 130mm and definitely with adjustable rebound and ideally compression. I have some tora 318`s uturn but they are, quite frankly, crap.

am thinking Pikes? what else is out there? i dont buy or look at forks very often.

Cheers,

Mark

kayak23

Pikes are good. I have them on the hardtail.
    Bit more travel but I’ve also had Fox 36 Talas and currently have Lyrik coil u-turns. The RS are easier to live with.

To be honest now, I’ve just gotten used to riding with my Pikes left at 140mm and my Lyriks at 160mm. It’s fine. You get used to it.

I wouldn’t bother worrying about 30mm of adjustment when it comes down to it. It’s nowt.

VanHalen

lyriks/36s may be a bit overkill for an xc/trail bike! though but i like your assumption i will be going big. (hopefully i`ll be back into full jumpy razzing mode if the back improves a bit more)

nuke

Trickier if you have to have 20mm option but secondhand Sektors or Revs with u-Turn or Dual Position come up with 20mm and with between 100-140mm travel adjust

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Talk to me about adjustable travel suspension fork options’ is closed to new replies.