Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Taking the wife to Bluewater Shopping Centre, but…
  • thegreatape
    Free Member

Sadly I am taking the wife to Bluewater tomorrow, and unfortunately that’s not a euphamism for anything. Now for a really dull question, can I get into the car parks with a roofbox on the car, or will I end up on fail.com?

Diane
    Free Member

No idea but don’t go!

user-removed
    Free Member

And if you absolutely can’t get out of it, wear a hoodie and they won’t let you in. Actually, just stick some spacers under your roofbox; “Oh, I’m sorry darling, but I can’t get into the car park. Drat!”.

tails
    Free Member

Yes I’m 99% sure you can as you see range rovers and vans there, it’s very very big but not as good as London. There is a Uniqlo shop if you want cheap merino. Plus all the major shops, I prefer shopping online but they will have everything there.

Bregante

Is your car, with a roof box fitted, taller than say a merc viano, or a land rover discovery? I’d have though those would fit…

Bear
    Free Member

Yes my van gets in so car and roof box no problem.

thegreatape
    Free Member

Thanks everyone. Zafira with roofbox so sounds like that will be ok. Have negotiated myself out of it now, which is a bonus.

joao3v16
    Free Member

Result! Busines Core!

RichPenny
    Free Member

can I get into the car parks

On Christmas Eve? On a Saturday? Are you absolutely **** mental? If you do go, I strongly advise you to issue your wife with a stun gun and refuse to leave the car.

Then nuke the site from orbit….

stumpy01

Is BlueWater the one that’s just over the dartford crossing?

If so, last time I was there it all seemed to be outdoor parking.

mossimus
    Free Member

stumpy01 – Member

Is BlueWater the one that’s just over the dartford crossing?

If so, last time I was there it all seemed to be outdoor parking.

Depends what side of Dartford crossing? Bluewater one side, Lakeside the other………

thegreatape
    Free Member

Definitely Bluewater she’s going to. Open until 11pm today apparently, she’s going after tea to meet her sisters. Just need to remove her purse from her handbag now.

Rich – will bear that in mind if there’s a next time.

Does business core mean I’m up their with jhw and other such moguls?

wombat

Which reminds me….

What’s a Kentish Girl’s favourint wine?

I Wanna go to Bluewater

stumpy01

mossimus – Member

Depends what side of Dartford crossing? Bluewater one side, Lakeside the other………

Saaarrfffff of the river, I think. I seem to remember crossing the bridge (norf to saaarrrrfffff) and then having to veer over to the left, just after the toll to get off at the correct turning.

Sidney
    Free Member

Plenty of outdoor parking at bluewater. There is also a bar that shows the footie which I have been known to inspect whilst we do our separate shopping….

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘Taking the wife to Bluewater Shopping Centre, but…’ is closed to new replies.