Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Taking the oldies camping….
  • wrightyson
    Free Member

…Never again ha ha!!! They arrived and so we went for a spin with the kids an the olds down to the canal and to the pub. Beautiful hot day! Two pints of San mig and the mother is weaving back along the canal taking no prisoners!! Back to the tent, quick shower, bar b and a few more beers! Now they’re pitched next to us in our two man festival tent giggling like a pair of bloody teenagers!!!

mrdestructo

Had two oldies camp near me last summer, was a nightmare. They came without something to lie on, their tent wasn’t waterproof. She didn’t like the noises at night and peoples behaviour so didn’t sleep, eventually in full throws of insomnia ranting into the night, calling people witches, or she was a witch, I do know she put a curse on a load of people in full public, then staggered drunk round the camp with a burning torch. I had to ask her to step back out of the entrance to our largest marquee at one point as she couldn’t afford to replace it if it went up in flames. Still, there was no blood spilt, no unexplained miscarriages in the livestock, and devil worshipping was kept away from the kids.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘Taking the oldies camping….’ is closed to new replies.