Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Taking my old race team to court, online small claims best way?
  • c_klein87

I’ve Totally ran out of patience with my old team, KTM MTB racing, unfortunately as part of the “deal” i had to buy my frame through them, i had claim on the warranty as the frame had a fault which meant it couldn’t be sold, this process took 6 months, i was then informed by FLi distribution that instead of a new frame they’d applied a credit to the teams account, this was almost 3 months ago, they’ve made minimal effort to contact me and now stopped replying to any emails so i’m left with no choice other than to go down the small claims route, I’ve all the addresses and details i need, my question: is the ‘make a money claim online’ the best method as apposed to the paper version? and have been had much success this way?

chris

http://chris-noble-mtb.blogspot.co.uk

tomhoward

1….

wilburt
    Free Member

…..and it all started so nicely. Is there actually any formal organisation here or just blokes on bikes with a facebook group?

tmb467
    Free Member

Probably the quickest and easiest way to claim, yes

Just works the same as usual but it’s done online. You can photograph existing letters / scan em and attach em to the claim I think (from memory)

good luck

wwaswas

Had in your previous thread you didn’t think they had the money to pay you.

Would you declare them bankrupt/send in bailiffs to get the cash or if them if you got a judgement.

c_klein87

blokes that ride bikes mainly, who didn’t especially like me….i was actually sacked from the team, 1 week before i won bontrager 24hr solo, this issue has just prolonged the suffering

thanks tmb467, the paper version seemed complicated.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Taking my old race team to court, online small claims best way?’ is closed to new replies.