• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Taking cheep hollidays to the next level! (no RyanAir content)
  • thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

I've canceled my rent for next week 🙂 As of 9:30am on Sunday morning I am officialy homeless! Considder it a two fingered salute to the housing market and estate agents.

Result, 125 more beer tokens to spend on the STW Creit Crunch Holliday to Wales!

For anyone interested it's an attempt to prove you dont need to spend the best part of a grand on a week in the Alps. We're meeting at C-y-B on Sunday and taking on the North Wales trail centers, Snowdon (bring lights, we'll be climbing in the dark) , and some more natural/less hardcore riding arround the border.

All are welcome, the pace will be that of the slowest rider (probably me and my bad knee), riding 30-50 miles a day weather/knee/fitness/motivation permitting.

E-mail me at thisisnotaspoon@yahoo.co.uk if you fancy coming allong for the week, or even just a couple of days. The more the merrier, especialy when it comes to working out how im getting to North Wales from Reading without a car!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

The topic ‘Taking cheep hollidays to the next level! (no RyanAir content)’ is closed to new replies.