Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Take That Tickets – Scam website?
  • foxyrider
    Free Member

Not sure if there has been anyone posting about this:

wife bought 3 tickets via BLCeventickets.com – unlimited tickets available and offices in Marbeya, Spain!!

Think they are not even secondary ticket agents – so prob rely on touts. CC said claim forms in the post.

We contacted them via phone and email – a reply indicated a refund was requested Sat, and a refund email sent 3pm today to refund all of the money even though the website says no refunds or 25% return fee? So sounds too good to be true. I think we have enough fuel for a full CC refund but anyone else had this problem?

WorldClassAccident
    Free Member

Daughter bought some through an official site in Ireland because she couldn’t get through in the UK.

not sure it is relevant to your question but might help you get some legit tickets

foxyrider
    Free Member

I think she might go to Amsterdam instead 🙂 Prob same price from Devon 🙂

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    hora
    Free Member

I’d instigate your credit card fraud team. Sounds like a classic scam to cream off the 25% as income for them/non-existing tickets.

foxyrider
    Free Member

I’d instigate your credit card fraud team. Sounds like a classic scam to cream off the 25% as income for them/non-existing tickets.

Already done 🙂 Claim forms already on their way – get in there ASAP I say 🙂

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Take That Tickets – Scam website?’ is closed to new replies.