Viewing 33 posts - 1 through 33 (of 33 total)
  • "Take me out"
  • Anyone on here been on? I like the program and fancy giving it a bash for a laugh…

CountZero

Coyote
    Free Member

❓ ❓ ❓

PrinceJohn
    Free Member

ask yourself – are you a dick?

If the answer is yes you’ll be perfect.

Rorschach
    Free Member

Go on the follow up program “and shoot me in the head”.

No based on my friends I’m not a dick…why u say that? Could be a giggle surely? Or are we all to cerebral on here to appreciate it…….. 🙄

trailmoggy
    Free Member

oh dear just really fancy yourself to even consider going on that

derek_starship
    Free Member

Dave. You’ve not been on here long. It’s for dicks. And it’s too cerebral. Not to cerebral. You’ll be a perfect contestant

thehillsofsomerset
    Free Member

trash tv at its best 😆

cynic-al
    Free Member

It’s entertaining…

…who’d have thought the stwers think they’re too good for it?

jam-bo

so what are you going to do as a party trick al?

mbydmt
    Free Member

Had a thing with one of the girls who went on it…

A thing? Some of the gals are not bad looking…..where’s fernandos? I think I’ve been before…..I’d get to ridicule mark wright…it would be worth it for that alone

mbydmt
    Free Member

*relations 😆 for a while ha.

I’ve got some mates who would make superb TV fodder.

P.s. she got on it through a modelling agency, so don’t know if there’s this sort of selective filter + the oddballs, or it is a free for all application.

patriotpro
    Free Member

cynic-al – Member
    It’s entertaining…

…who’d have thought the stwers think they’re too good for it?

Who’d have thought i’d have agreed with one of Al’s posts…ever. 😆

I agree with quite a few of Al’s posts – that probably has something to do with the fact that he isn’t up his own backside like a good majority of posters on here.

PrinceJohn
    Free Member

It’s sexist & exploitative, that’s why I don’t like it. Where’s the other program in the series where there’s 30 guys judging a woman, or 30 women judging one woman, or even 30 men judging one man?

I’m with artist…but your right,the women judging women on looks/jobs/hobbies/what there mum says would be mint.
    It’s interesting what they switch they’re lights off for……..

cynic-al
    Free Member

str…only a few?

K’off al – don’t push it

CountZero

I had absolutely no idea what the original post was on about. Having now read subsequent posts, I have a good idea, and it’s a good idea that I think I’ll avoid it at all costs. Car crash TV, it seems…

seadog101

davesagoodnameforadog – Member
    Anyone on here been on? I like the program and fancy giving it a bash for a laugh…

Good god man, have some dignity!!!!!

😮

bobbyspangles

I find it quite amusing.

As for the sexist comment, really? I do not think you understand the difference between men and women.

cfinnimore
    Free Member

Go for it if you have a penchant for completely bonkers-crazy eyes-women.

Having been in a couple long-termers with sandwich-short partners, the early signs are clear.

*psycho music*

dribbling
    Free Member

penchant for completely bonkers-crazy eyes-women

*remembers 20s fondly…

cfinnimore
    Free Member

Actually dribbling, good point, when they’re not setting fire to your clothes or waiting outside clubs to make sure you leave alone, generally they’re a kinky lot.

rudebwoy
    Free Member

are you going in drag ?

I knew they’re would be some incentives…..

DezB
    Free Member

Too many black-outs this season… I can’t believe some of those girls have the audacity to actually turn a bloke down. Shocking behaviour. You’re thick. You’re ugly. Take what you can get!! (that was always my tactic anyway )

Turns out that cage fighting is not a hobby young ladies are impressed with…..who knew?

tomhoward

OP, for even considering this, I think you need to go sit in the corner and have a long, stern word with yourself.

That said, vanity is it’s own reward, eh?

😆

KonaTC

is it just me or is anyone else disappointed that this show doesn’t involve sniper rifles

Viewing 33 posts - 1 through 33 (of 33 total)

The topic ‘"Take me out"’ is closed to new replies.