Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Take a break from the election and have a read…Bike-packing the GR5 Part 7
  • AnyExcuseToRide
    Free Member

I once again took a while to get this post out but hopefully it is worth it and you bike packer/alpine riding/french enthusiasts enjoy it! It might be taking some time but i’m persisting with getting them all done even if some parts may be a little repetitive as I think it will be a great resource for people to get information about the trip once they are all done and it is also a nice reflection for myself, I get quite excited looking back at the pics and writing about it again!

We are on to day 7 of 9 from our GR5 trip last summer, it was a bit of a tired out day to say the least! We had had a massive day the day before so we took it fairly easy this day but still managed to get a couple of great descents in! We rode from St-Dalmas-Le-Selvage, through St-Etienne-de-Tinee and on to a remote spot up above a village called Roya.

Day 7 – St-Dalmas-Le-Selvage – Roya

Here are the previous posts

Overview

Day 1

Day 2

Day 3

Day 4

Day 5

Day 6

A little taster of Day 7’s adventures…

ahsf
    Free Member

Gutted I didn’t join you on this trip, i’m back south in October you should get down for some winter riding in the sun.

AnyExcuseToRide
    Free Member

Haha, you should just go follow all the maps i’ve put up and do the route! go late summer and just take minimal gear/bivvi. October I might well actually be down to Chatel for a few weeks so could maybe come down, then you’ll have to come up to mine in Norway!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Take a break from the election and have a read…Bike-packing the GR5 Part 7’ is closed to new replies.