Viewing 4 posts - 41 through 44 (of 44 total)
  • Tagging onto a sportive…naughty? Ride to the Horns.
  • hora
    Free Member

Its an event promoted by Red Bull?

Feel free to ride it.

http://www.google.co.uk/search?sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8&q=redbull+banned+countries

If its sponsored by a healthy alternative that young and impressionable minors will pick up on/link to a healthy lifestyle? Then its a poorshow on your behalf 😉

hels
    Free Member

It can't be that glamourous if Tom Cruise classes the place up, he is in a religious cult you know…

Mikey65
    Free Member

Hope the roads are in better shape this year….I did this ride 2 years ago and was just behind Mark Webber getting pulled along nicely at about 25mph when his mate, to whom he was having a nice chat, stacked it big style in a pothole and wiped me out in the process when his bike came bouncing over and knocked me into the hedgerow…..never mind I got to speak to Webber and had 3 weeks off work watching the Tour De France.

oldgit
    Free Member

Riders with support cars 😯

Now that can't be allowed. May I point you to this sentence 'remember this is not a race' God I hate sportive types in a slightly envious way, with their dollar dollar bikes and support vehicles.

Viewing 4 posts - 41 through 44 (of 44 total)

The topic ‘Tagging onto a sportive…naughty? Ride to the Horns.’ is closed to new replies.