Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Tablets
  • yetidave
    Free Member

Thinking of getting a Nexus 7 with my Christmas money…

Anyone found good prices for them recently?

Not looking for 3G, but probably wanting the bigger memory.

Cougar

There’s no ‘deals’ that I’m aware of, they’re all mostly the same price. Mine came from John Lewis – free five year guarantee.

tenacious_doug
    Free Member

Prices pretty much identical anywhere. Duty free is the only place you’ll save anything.

I_Ache
    Free Member

As above JL is the best place to get a Nexus 7 from. Typing this on my Nexus 10 and I love it. Its opened up a whole different way to ignore my wife in the evenings. 😉

neilsonwheels
    Free Member

I used the catalogue company Very to get mine. I used a voucher code to get £25 off my first order plus Topcashback to get 7% of your first order. The 7% was off the original price so that worked out at £14 then another £25 on top. Set up the account. Order it (buy now pay in six months)then pay it off when your toy arrives and shut down the account.

Happy days.

Scottlacey
    Free Member

Not really what your asking but I got the nexus 7 3g and its a great little gadget 🙂

stanfree
    Free Member

I got my son a Nexus 7 and my mother in law got me a Kindle fire HD. I did a bit of research before hand and thought there would be a massive difference between the two but Im surprised how good the little Kindle is for what I need.
    My wifes Ipad 2 seems a bit cumbersome and I actually prefer a small 7″ screen to watch stuff in bed or read. In short go for the Nexus , If your on a budget get the Kindle .

penguinni

My 9 year old daughter bought herself a Blackberry Playbook with her Christmas money.

Brilliant little gadget for £125 from Currys. Latest OS has addressed the issues the PB had at launch and I have compared it to the Kindle HD and my iPad and cant fault it. 64 GB too! 🙂

kayak23

Coming at you from a nexus 7.
    Mine came from Currys, 32gb, if you bought the tablet at I think 180, then a case, you got about 25 cash back so it ended up around 180 in total I think. Its brilliant…. Its not perfect in every way, but it’s brilliant all the same…

Are Blackberry still in business? Incredible…

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Tablets’ is closed to new replies.