Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Tablet under £100
  • evilclosetmonkey
    Free Member

Looking to get my daughter who’s 3 a tablet but don’t want to spend to much as it’s likely to get bashed about a bit.
    She will be using it for playing games and watching films, any sudgestions would be great as i’m no computer expert, it would mean i could get my iphone back as she’s always playing temple run etc.

takisawa2

I was looking at THESE the other day. The Nabi2 will probably get my vote, especially after I asked how tough they were & the shop chap dropped it to the ground & it just bounced harmlessly.
    Certainly built for kids. 🙂

I’m seriously considering getting one of THESE for the Wife, instead of the Nexus7 at twice the price.

stevewhyte
    Free Member

It’s not under £100 but the kindle fire looks good. Not sure how good it is in use but it promises much.

jota180
    Free Member

Isn’t the Kindle Fire £99 until midnight?

evilclosetmonkey
    Free Member

I’m seriously considering getting one of THESE for the Wife, instead of the Nexus7 at twice the price.

This one looks like a good deal, i’d rather not get her one of the one’s specificly for kids as they seem to be over priced for what you get.

evilclosetmonkey
    Free Member

Is the kindle fire the latest one?
    Are these not more for book readers? how are they for gaming etc?

Cougar

The Kindle Fire is an Android tablet that’s been Amazonified.

The Kindle (fireless) is an e-ink book reader.

trail_rat
    Free Member

As i said else where

Ms tr got a kindle fire for her birthday – shes happy with it.

As an ipad user i found it buggy and laggy but at 1/5th of the price of my ipad id have been happy with it if i hadnt had an ipad.

I like the size of it though just right!

evilclosetmonkey
    Free Member

The Kindle Fire is an Android tablet that’s been Amazonified.

The Kindle (fireless) is an e-ink book reader.
    Ah thanks, does the kindle use google play?

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Tablet under £100’ is closed to new replies.