Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Tabby's Star – I'm not saying it's aliens, but it's aliens
  • geetee1972
    Free Member

I’ve been following this story now for a little while now and it’s truly fascinating. I love that very high profile scientists, while still maintinaing that alien life should always be the very last theory you opt for, are still seriously discussing it.

If you like science, astronomy and a genuine puzzle you’ll love this. Have a look; and apparently it’s just started dimming again only a few days ago.

[video]https://youtu.be/risNfZxz6DQ?t=48[/video]

kimbers
    bikebouy
    Free Member

Yip, interesting stuff for sure.

I’ve been following developments too, seems a lot of scientists are in moral and professional conflict over the signals.

Don’t watch Secureteam on YouTube because you’ll be dragged into all sorts of Alien related topics.

mickyfinn
    Free Member

Yeah watch that episode of Horizon linked by Kimbers that’s what the license fee is for! Brilliant stuff.

Riksbar

Kimbers, love that episode of Horizon, not least because I sat next to Duncan Lorimer when we did A level physics together. He did rather better than I did. I still remember doing up the school observatory at Darlington QE 6th form though.

MickeyFinn +1

ninfan
    Free Member

oops, wrong thread

oldnpastit

Well, watching that video, they seem to be saying it’s not aliens.

geetee1972
    Free Member

Er yes. I guess you took my title seriously.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Tabby's Star – I'm not saying it's aliens, but it's aliens’ is closed to new replies.