Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • t-peage card thingy
  • onehundredthidiot

Thanks to whoever mentioned the tele peage cards. Worked a treat and on the busiest weekend for travel easily saved at least an hour queuing, slightly unfortunate for the GB car and caravan that followed down the lane then was last seen well and truly stuck withcars behind him.

scuttler

Jeez I thought they’d put tolls on the M62 for a moment.

peteimpreza

Can you post a link to he site where you bought your card? how long did it take to arrive?

trail_rat
    Free Member

Where did you drive ?

We didnt queue for more than a couple of cars going south ( via metz/ lyon)

And didnt queue at all coming north via annecy-geneva – metz

How ever was there savings to be had with a t peage card or just the time savings ?

VanMan
    Free Member

https://www.saneftolling.co.uk/

Although I think the savings only come if you make a fair few trips to France a year.

PePPeR

Pete I used these guys

https://www.saneftolling.co.uk/subscription?ref=RF-20120731-4AA7EA1

Best thing we’ve ever used for France, I’ve used it in all vehicles, camper and cars and they come with 2 holders.

If you click on the link we both get 5 Euro off. the price! 😉

PePPeR

The savings are time and not having to carry cash as using your card incurs big charges.

You then get it all paid in one invoice on your return.

trail_rat
    Free Member

Will look at it for next time.

For now its camper shopping time 🙂

gozarch
    Free Member

The main advantage is not having to carry cash for the machines. The other advantage is that (for me) the novelty of just rolling up, hearing the ‘beep’ and seeing the barrier going up never gets old! Even better with the 30kph lanes!

bigG
    Free Member

Aye it’s a lot of fun sailing past the queues and going past all the eeejits that have to do 150kph to make up for the time they lose sitting in the queue, we usually gave them a wee wave on the way past which they seemed to particularly enjoy,

ransos
    Free Member

Drove to the Alps and back last month, and never had a queue more than 2 cars deep.

onehundredthidiot

Saves money too. Everything you pay with bank card you’ll get rubbish rate and a charge for transaction. I share this beeper with my parents so gets used a few times a year.

officialtob
    Free Member

Will DEFINITELY be getting one for next year. Drove to the Pyrenees and back on my own last week. Was getting a bit tired of having to sit on the handbrake and reach across like some kind of fat, un-flexible contortionist.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘t-peage card thingy’ is closed to new replies.