Viewing 12 posts - 161 through 172 (of 172 total)
  • 't North-o-Meter
  • andeh

68% – Doncaster……which is where I live 😯 Spooky

Bunnyhop

It was always chips and curry sauce when I were a lass.
    An 85% for me, which is strange as I was brought up in Cheshire (born in that Manchester), don’t you know.

crikey
    Free Member

85% northern plus added chips and curry…

Are you married, and if not, would you be free on Saturday next? I’m booking the church now.

Bunnyhop

Are you married, and if not, would you be free on Saturday next? I’m booking the church now.

Blushes.
    sadly crikey I am married, to an STWer too, who’s been diagnosed as 100% northern. These are difficult times 😉

crikey
    Free Member

Hmm.

I have already got a 100% northern wife who is a delightful lady, so I’ll just have to struggle on.

😀

tuffty
    Free Member

93% Proud as I have lived south of Birmingham for 25 years

gonetothehills
    Free Member

95% – happy days. Not happy about the ‘Middlesbrough’ suggestion though, having been born in Geordieland and living very happily on the edge of the Peak for many a moon.

nbt

Crikey, are you coming to the pootle?

derekfish
    Free Member

0% Somwhere near Jersey.

GEDA
    Free Member

So does the north start and end in Lancashire, Yorkshire? Hadawayanshite that seemed to be a how midlands you are quiz to me.

flicker
    Free Member

nbt – Member
    Crikey, are you coming to the pootle?

?

gofasterstripes
    Free Member

40% – seems fair enough. 75% Yorkshire stock, Lived in Cornwall ’till 22, then London Till 26, Bradford 26-28, a year in Kettermineing Now Bradders again.

However I did once get really confused trying to discern what “Curry Sauce” actually was [the chippy staff didn’t know and were confused that I might want to…]

Viewing 12 posts - 161 through 172 (of 172 total)

The topic ‘'t North-o-Meter’ is closed to new replies.