Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • t handle torx set?
  • cp

Can anyone recommend me a set of t handle torx keys that aren’t made of cheese?

nano
    Free Member

Unior is worth a look, but think you can only by by size rather than a set.

The Clark ones I have at home are probably better at anything else than actually used for torx bolts

boxfish
    Free Member

I got a Draper Expert set from eBay for £27 from Bamford_Trading. They aren’t made of cheese.

andyha
    Free Member

Teng for me

coatesy
    Free Member

Facom powerkeys have been the best that i’ve used in the workshop, their hex keys are good as well, far better to use than T-handles too.
    Edit-avoid Britool, they look similar but tips crack off (even on the larger sizes) regularly, and expensively.

devash
    Free Member

I got a set from Lidl for £9.99 and they’ve been brilliant.

paganman
    Free Member

Got a Snap On set off eBay a few years ago, they’re magnetic & utterly brilliant!
    No more knackered torx fasteners & no scrabbling around the shed floor looking for them.
    Not cheap, but quality seldom is, Teng, Beta & Facom also very good

cp

Cheers folks. I have some Teng Hex keys so am tempted to stick with them for Torx as well based on a few recommends.

benji
    Free Member

Another vote for SnapOn, given mine some welly over the years as well, no issues.

trail_rat
    Free Member

“I got a set from Lidl for £9.99 and they’ve been brilliant.”

The 2 sets ive seen / used are terrible. Slack in all fittings torx or torx plus

I went for wera torx , far superior fitting than cheap keys.

They also do torx plus if you have those fittings , indicated by a good quality torx key being slack, shimano chainring bolts being a prime example,

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘t handle torx set?’ is closed to new replies.