Viewing 40 posts - 81 through 120 (of 175 total)
  • Syria! why does Bashar Al Assad have to go and do the Syrian people have a say?
  • tomd
    Free Member

You’re a very funny man. You manage to combine the intellectual rigor of a steaming pile of horse crap with the self righteous rantings of a religious fanatic. Hard to pull off, but you manage it.

kaesae
    Free Member

It’s simple junkyard I will go slowly, from the beginning the government in Syria have claimed that those they were fighting were terrorists just like in Libya.

The western media and the people who’s perceptions they control, all went along with the fact and believed there were no terrorists fighting in Syria, however now there is too much evidence to even try and deny this fact any more. So the story has changed and the terrorists who are not even Syrian but come from lots of different countries, are now portrayed as the good guys.

Good little terrorists who simply went to Syria on a Jihad holiday armed to the teeth just in case. No matter what the terrorists do they are still portrayed by the media as the good guys, helping to free the Syrian people from the oppression of Bashar Al Assad.

I’m not saying the Syrian government are perfect, but a lot of the crimes they are being blamed for were committed by the terrorists and that is a fact!

nealglover
    Free Member

We is free people who can think for our selves all over the world.
    Disciples of the worlds biggest bullshitter Alex Jones.
    You would be the brain washed zombie apocalypse members, walking around with their head up their own arses, which by this point after years of doing so, should be quite comfortable for them! all the people who are capable of rational thought, and make their own minds up about things and dont rely on being spoon fed bullshit by people like Alex Jones

Junkyard
    Free Member

from the beginning the government in Syria have claimed that those they were fighting were terrorists just like in Libya.

You mean they did not describe them as pro democracy protesters

Why is it described as

The uprising, which was inspired by the Arab Spring Revolutions, began as a chain of peaceful protests around the country for democracy and political freedom, which was immediately followed by a government crackdown whereby the Syrian Army was deployed to quell the uprising, and several cities were besieged as a result.[

Of course he is not saying my people wanted democracy but i shot them like dogs in the streets.
    it is beyond stupidity to accept his view whilst telling us all we are brainwashed.

kaesae
    Free Member

You believe what the media are saying if it makes sense or not and do not even question it enough to verify the facts.

What exactly do you call that?

Google BBC caught lying about Syria and see what you find or you can simply believe what ever you feel like!

nealglover
    Free Member

La La La , I’m not listening, La La La , I’m not listening , La La La , I’m not listening, La La La , I’m not listening etc etc. [/Quote]

Mmmmm, good point.

Your winning me over actually.

Junkyard
    Free Member

I refer you to my earlier point

Your attacks are ridicolous you have been given facts about how the conflict started, how he got power and how he has maintained it. Whatever source you choose to use it is not in dispute hence why you dont comment but do this drivel instead.

skiboy
    Free Member

somewhere a village is missing it’s idiot 😯

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

CaptainFlashheart – Member
    Again, I’ll ask the question, more in hope of an answer than in expectation….

How exactly is waffling away on a relatively obscure UK bike forum going to change anything? Do tell.

POSTED 8 HOURS AGO #

hels
    Free Member

That was my joke about the Sunshine Band, and thanks, I was quite proud of that.

However, we really need to stop arguing with the crazy person, it doesn’t help and contributes to validating the nonsense, further blurring the boundary between real and imagined. Quite sad.

And Kaesae mate, I mean this out of genuine concern, but you need to get out more.

emsz
    Free Member

Hels, I did suggest that as well. 😆

piemonster

I think he took my trolling comment to heart, he’s really upped his game this evening

Jamie
    Free Member

Upped his game? Or lowered his trousers.

Youtube it sheeple!

DUMB!DUMBDUMBDDNEOFnkfrwevjrbvnfw nv ,jrbfgwergbjkrtrfergtht

hels
    Free Member

Emsz you are quite right the warm human body thing is prolly not a bad idea either !

kaesae
    Free Member

As I have said and continue to say, the conflict in Syria is being misrepresented. The media is quite simply lying about what is actually happening.

Although I do not support Bashar Al Assad as I have no reason too, I am very much against the hold the media has over the majority of people. I am also against arming, training and equiping terrorists. Or having foreign countries intervening in this fashion to affect regime change.

Here is a question for all the genuis’s who think this is a good idea because the TV says so, what do you think will happen if Bashar Al Assad and the current government is toppled?

The so called rebels are worse than the regime, if the regime is so bad and the rebels are worse, how can you even consider handing the country and all of it’s weapons stocks over to the rebels/terrorists?

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

That was my joke about the Sunshine Band, and thanks, I was quite proud of that.

Sorry for forgetting it was you! 🙂

However, I just have to do this, I’m afraid. I blame the beer and curry I’ve just had.

Again, I’ll ask the question, more in hope of an answer than in expectation….
    How exactly is waffling away on a relatively obscure UK bike forum going to change anything? Do tell.

kaesae
    Free Member

Do you know what the word awareness means captain?

The decision about the fate of Syria is for the Syrian people to make, not a bunch of self important, delusional capitalists who are so arrogant they believe they know what’s best for other people.

Considering the state of the UK and the US, it’s beyond belief that we should be giving anyone advice let alone demanding change!

piemonster

I will literally wee myself if Flashy gets an actual answer.

Edit – responding with a question is not an answer

kaesae
    Free Member

piemonster – Member

I will literally wee myself if Flashy gets an actual answer.

So how many times will that be this week then?

piemonster

Go on, answer his question. It’ll be fun.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Yes, I do, thanks.

So, how do you feel raising awareness on a relatively obscure UK bike forum will make any difference?

The decision about the fate of Syria is for the Syrian people to make

Any Syrians on STW? Hello? Anyone? Anyone?

kaesae
    Free Member

So captain, you think the topic is invalid and not worthy of discussion and that is why you have joined the thread 😆

By STW standards, that seems very sensible to me!

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

No, I have joined the thread to try and persuade you to stop waffling such waffle on a relatively obscure UK bike forum. Your obsession with posting these loony tunes threads is either superb trolling, or you need to rethink what you’re doing. I do sincerely hope it’s the former.

If it isn’t though, you need to take the advice from the likes of Emsz and Hels. Step in to the real world. Find a nice girl, or boy (Whatever floats your boat) and enjoy life a little. Waffling away on here will not change one tiny thing for “your people” in Syria. Not one thing.

druidh
    Free Member

That.

103 posts & 31 voices. That’s more than any “what tyre” thread I’ve seen recently, so it’s at least keeping someone entertained. If everyone who said they weren’t interested in these threads just ignored them then they’d soon fall off the front page.

kaesae
    Free Member

Hahahaha! the captain has spoken.

I should take advice from you lot, because you and your way of life is a complete and utter failure!

You’re not doing very well at convincing me, so far!

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

druidh, how many of those 31 were actually engaging in debate? And how many were simply ridiculing the OP?

Kaesae, if my way of life is a failure, I’m happy to stick at being a failure, thanks.

crikey
    Free Member

Kael, in your pants again?

kaesae
    Free Member

You do that cap! I am pushing for change and the shit that is happening in Syria is not on!

Also the shit that is happening here in the UK is not on, through the banking system, the rich and powerful have had it their way for too long.

Where they have led us too as a people is unacceptable, they are utterly incompetent and the political system is a farce.

Libya and now Syria has shown them for what they truly are, heartless parasites!

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

I am pushing for change

How? I mean, apart from your endless waffling on here, how? What are you actually doing to bring about this change of yours? Do tell.

kaesae
    Free Member

crikey – Member

Kael, in your pants again?

Not everyone wears pants crikey! some of us prefer hats for keeping our heads warm!

druidh
    Free Member

Thank you for strengthening my case.

nealglover
    Free Member

I am pushing for change and the shit that is happening in Syria is not on!

If that’s the case, then the question must surely be……

how is your constant waffling on a Mountainbike Forum ever going to achieve anything ?

Or.

To put it another way

CountZero

Kaesae, if you’re so damned keen on affecting change in someone else’s country, why the hell don’t you have courage of your convictions and actually go there and get stuck in and fight for it.
    But you won’t, because you don’t have the balls; you’d rather sit in your nice, comfortable room, in front of the computer that the western society you profess to despise enabled you to buy, using web technology created by a Brit, yet another member of that same western society, and rant to a bunch of mountain bikers.
    Yes, you are indeed an effective vehicle for change in a beleaguered foreign country. 🙄

piemonster

@Kael

Red Cross?

If your convictions are honest they will appreciate all the help they can get.

The problem you have here is that by refusing to either talk about what your doing, or hiding the fact that you are just trying to effect change on STW. Is that you come across as a fraud, and nobody that doesn’t already care is going to listen to you. And your frequent ill judged statements that nobody on STW cares also does little for your case as it is based on ignorance and little else.

An obvious and almost none effort means for you to help would be to support Medicines Sans Frontiers via you ebay business, details here;

http://www.msf.org.uk/ebay.aspx

Although of course, my money is still on superior trolling

kaesae
    Free Member

So in response to the initial questions

why does Bashar Al Assad have to go?
    And do the Syrian people get a say in it, we have the above gibberish!

If those answers proposed as rational, measured, responses to these simple questions, are anything to go by, then I would suggest that I am not the one that needs help.

I would also suggest that there is a great sickness, a plague affecting the minds and spirits of many people these days.

Compassion, understanding, open mindedness, logic / reason, truth and many other characteristics we as individuals require to have an adaptive, cohesive, successful way of life. Are sadly lacking in an awful lot of people these day.

If this is the mentality of the majority of our people, is is any wonder our way of life is such a failure and discriminates against or exploits so many people! it’s not that people are failures, it’s that there is no room for success in a culture who’s primary or principal demand is that we embrace useless idiocy.

There was a time that petty, childish, completely revolting attitudes and behavior would have drawn me into an argument, no more though!

There is a great deal to be done and those of us that do care about the future of all the good people in the world, must wake up to why things are the way they are and do all that we can to effect change!

Not only within ourselves, but also in the culture and wider world we live in!

Tom-B
    Free Member

Spelling and grammar mistakes, largely incoherent waffle-the only him missing is random capitalisation and you’d have a fine rant there kaesae

emsz
    Free Member

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U8BWBn26bX0[/video]

Just for you kaesea…

It’s a joke ok? don’t get cross 😆

CountZero

There was a time that petty, childish, completely revolting attitudes and behavior would have drawn me into an argument, no more though!

There is a great deal to be done and those of us that do care about the future of all the good people in the world, must wake up to why things are the way they are and do all that we can to effect change!

Not only within ourselves, but also in the culture and wider world we live in!
    Really think a lot of yourself, don’t you?
    When are you going to get on a plane and fly out to one of these places you criticise others on here for not caring about, and actually do something yourself?
    Show us you have the courage of your convictions, and put yourself at risk, instead of repeatedly trolling about what you see as the dissolute lifestyles of others on this forum.
    I recently spent a week with friends in Devon, who have a lifestyle I can only dream of; they have a beautiful house, travel widely, and I’m sure that the way they live would have you sneering as you usually do.
    However, a while ago John spent time in Afghanistan, with a photographer, a driver and an armed guard with a loaded AK47, to assemble photographs for a book to raise money for Sandy Gall’s Afghanistan charity.
    He was prepared to travel to a very dangerous part of the world, at some considerable personal risk, in order to help others.
    Lets see you do the same, kaesae, let’s see you put yourself at risk, seeing as how you talk so much about others doing nothing.
    Go on, I challenge you.
    This is what John travelled out there for:
    http://www.johncassonafghanistan.com/

CountZero

Out there, somewhere, is a tree, tirelessly producing oxygen, so that you can breathe. I think you owe it an apology!
    House

Just saying, like…

piemonster

http://www.edinburghstw.org.uk/

You don’t even have to leave Edinburgh

On a seperate note, do you think Khyber Kasae is mistaking STW(bicycle forum) for STW (dedicated to stopping bad things happen)

And I really love how making genuine suggestions as to how to do something worthwhile is dismissed. Dismissed with really very poor trolling, you’ve let yourself down there Mr. Please try harder.

Viewing 40 posts - 81 through 120 (of 175 total)

The topic ‘Syria! why does Bashar Al Assad have to go and do the Syrian people have a say?’ is closed to new replies.