Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Syntace QR 15 adjustment puzzle. (X Fusion)
  • Scapegoat

I’ve fitted an X Fusion Slant. The Syntace 15mm lever sits at 6 o’clock, pointing straight down when fully tightened, so clearly needs adjusting. I’ve tried adjusting it with the cap screw but cannot work out how to adjust it. Can anyone give me an idiot style step by step guide to making the lever point upwards when fully closed please?

IvanDobski
    Free Member

With it tightened in place so that it points down to 6 o’clock undo and remove the allan key bolt completely – the lever will then come off the axle.

Put the lever back on so it is pointing where you want it and do the allan key bolt back up.

Now, every time you tighten the axle the lever will point in the same direction as you set it in the above step.

This is how the system on the x-fusion slides works anyway and I believe it’s the same.

bikeneil
    Free Member

Take the screw out, pull off lever, put lever in desired position and replace screw.

Scapegoat

Seems so bloody obvious now…. thanks, I’ll go and try it! 😀

Scapegoat

Great. It took some serious tugging to get the lever off, but it’s sorted now, thanks Guys

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Syntace QR 15 adjustment puzzle. (X Fusion)’ is closed to new replies.