Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Syntace, I Love You.
  • p7rich
    Free Member

Mangled the o ring on my Syntace X12 rear axle and couldn’t find replacements for sale anywhere. Emailed the first Syntace address i found, which happened to be their US office. Just to find out where i can buy one. US Office promptly referred my email to their german office, and there is a now a replacement winging it’s way to me across Europe. FOC. 😀

BoardinBob

I just stuck any old oring on mine and it’s been fine

p7rich
    Free Member

Don’t dis the love, it’s a beautiful thing.

vonplatz
    Free Member

Bit of paint rubbed off my liteville frame and they sent me a bottle of touch up out FOC too.

tehtehtehteh
    Free Member

I have the same story about Ritchey and stem bolts….. except they sent the wrong ones

nice of them though

happybiker
    Free Member

I found an old F99 stem in my spares box and when looking up the rrp online to sell it on here I discovered there was a recall on that model. Emailed them to confirm if mine was affected and the sent me a free F109 worth about £100 from Germany. The original was about 10 years old and I had no receipt for it.

medoramas
    Free Member

I had a pair of 2-years old Sealskinz socks. One of them developed a hole on a toe. Contacted SS to ask if there are any methods for DIY seal. In response they asked me to send them the pair for inspection (mind you – you know how mountainbiker’s old socks look like…). A week later they posted me a new pair FOC!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Syntace, I Love You.’ is closed to new replies.