• This topic has 7 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 14 years ago by fbk.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Syndol – makes you sleep!
  • coffeeking
    Free Member

Due to aforementioned back problems I've been taking syndol in the evenings to relieve the pain a bit. After 10 minutes or so I start making even less sense than normal, and within 20 I'm ready for bed and I sleep like the dead. For the last two days I've had the best sleep I've had in YEARS! I've woken up feeling more or less refreshed and jumped right out of bed. This NEVER happens normally.

As a background, since the age of 6 or 7 I've not been able to get to sleep until I was physically shattered and I've not been able to wake up without 3 alarm clocks and even then I've been trashed every day.

I wonder what the muscle relaxant side of the syndol is doing to help me sleep overnight, I dont normally jump or move too much in my sleep!?

AlasdairMc

Was it prescribed by a Dr Conrad Murray of Los Angeles? 🙂

coffeeking
    Free Member

😆 no, it was self-prescribed 🙂

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    TandemJeremy
    Free Member

that will be the antihistamines in them probably making you sleep. although there is caffine in them as well. a right mix of stuff in those tablets.

coffeeking
    Free Member

It's **** amazing. I feel like a normal human! That said, I'd best not keep taking them for too long!

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

coffeeking

And you wonder why you don't normally sleep too well…

coffeeking
    Free Member

😀 its an historic naming, I actually only usually have a couple of coffees a day these days, I used to have 8-10 quite happily. These days I feel drowsy and low all the time, think I needed the coffee to be normal!

fbk
    Free Member

Yep 2nd the antihistamines effect – can be a problematic side effect of taking them but also beneficial in the right case 😉

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Syndol – makes you sleep!’ is closed to new replies.