Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Swrve Urban Cyle Clothing
  • druidh
    Free Member

I can't recall any previous discussion on here about it and would be interested in any feedback.

This is a follow-up to a conversation I had with a customer today who was sure there was a nascent market for bike-oriented urban togs. They'd have to be cut accordingly, attention paid to the right materials, and at a somewhat lower cost than the like of Rapha. I'm not convinced (yet?), but he was pointing out that everything normally available is either very MTB-oriented (baggies with lots of pockets etc) or very roadie (lycra, bright colours).

ojom
    Free Member

Colin – NO!

momentum
    Free Member

I have some of their shorts and they're ace – good cut if you are relatively slim and athletic, technical fabrics, cheaper than rapha, nicer than mtb kit. Mind you I ride a fixed gear in London so that might affect what you think of my opinion!

ojom
    Free Member

See… look what you've done.

paul5k1
    Free Member

whatever next, ralph lauren bike polo shirts

druidh
    Free Member

Where?

GNARGNAR
    Free Member

druidh I'm not convinced (yet?), but he was pointing out that everything normally available is either very MTB-oriented (baggies with lots of pockets etc) or very roadie (lycra, bright colours).

Ah….er…..wha?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Swrve Urban Cyle Clothing’ is closed to new replies.