Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Switch Evo hubs – service instructions
  • theotherjonv

I used to have a link on my PC but it now takes me to a 404 page not found error.

Anyone got them and could email them to me please?

Or – I’ve pulled the adaptors out, so it’s just got the end caps on.I feel they ought to just pull off to reveal the bearings beneath, but they seem pretty tight. More force? Hammer out the bearings with the caps intact and then drift them out separately?

Front hub, btw.

theotherjonv

anyone?

deviant
    Free Member

I emailed superstar when i wanted info on the Tesla hubs I’d bought, they were very helpful and sent me loads of stuff. Could try them first before just using more force!

stuker
    Free Member

ive got them from SS….i will email them to you

teamslug
    Free Member

Just done my front yesterday. Pull adaptors out then you’ll need a really long thin screwdriver to drift out the end caps. They are just a push fit but pretty tight. This exposes the bearings. Drift one out by forcing the inner tube out of the way a little. After one side pops out the other is easy enough as tube slides out. Cant help on rear as mine is superleggera but fwiw the qr caps have allen bolt fittings and unscrew from axle. Freehub pulls off then you can drift the axle one of the bearings out. All pretty easy to do.

theotherjonv

cheers both

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Switch Evo hubs – service instructions’ is closed to new replies.