Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Switch evo front hub bearings ?
  • hambl90
    Free Member

Need to change the bearings on my front switch evo hub but can’t find any thing on superstar website. Can some one tell me the bearing number I need please ?

Thanks
    Ian

BoardinBob

Email them and ask. They helped me before.

johnhighfield
    Free Member

I’ve just bought a set off evilbay – search & you will find them. They are a bit of a pain to drift out and fit & mine lasted less than one year with little use. In future I will stick with Hope which have lasted much, much longer…..

MarkBrewer
    Free Member

My original bearings have lasted nearly 2 years and are only just starting to feel a bit rough. I was looking at replacements last week and you might want to double check but everything i found said they are 6804-2RS.

rsl1
    Free Member

Yes it’s 6804-2RS. I get them from my local bearing shop for about £3 each, last about a year and a half riding in the peaks.
    They are awkward to get out, the easiest way I have found is to use a rod with a nice sharp headed countersunk screw in the end and another drift from the bearing side forcing the screw head in between the axle and bearing.
    I can email you the service documents they send out if you like, though they aren’t particularly detailed.

hambl90
    Free Member

Thanks guys

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Switch evo front hub bearings ?’ is closed to new replies.