Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Swinley Trails
  • Stiggy

Due to the pants weather only the blue will be open this weekend, going to have to wait for the red and green….

gee
    Free Member

Rode there tonight – some filling in of the missing sections of red being done on the decent from the reservoir and also on the muddy slog (no longer!) between Surrey hill and the top of 3 bridges.

The natural section between the star post and Crowthorne that runs parallel to Seagull is currently totally flooded and so building presumably can’t start until it stops snowing…

GB

Hob-Nob
    Free Member

I rode there first thing this morning. Firstly I couldn’t really tell what was open/closed (apart from the obvious trails covered in tape) & couldn’t really navigate. The posts don’t make things easy…

From what I gather it’s basically ride out on the blue route until you finish Tank Traps, then join the red loop from there? Only thing is it’s not marked out.

I assume its because its not finished. Hopefully when it all opens it will be a bit clearer.

Stiggy

I was there earlier too, very little open (including the great bit by the reservoir that we call Gold Blend), bumped into some other riders who were told by a ranger to ride what they wanted!
    I didn’t.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Swinley Trails’ is closed to new replies.