Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Swinley Sunday 9am ish?
  • weeksy

Anyone fancy a bimble?

qwerty
    Free Member

As this is in the “chat” forum, can you please clarify your interpretation of a “bimble”, Ta.

m0rk
    Free Member

I was thinking about an afternoon there after work tomorrow… I might be swayed to a group one on Sunday though (or both)

weeksy

Blue red blue, no rush, no heroics, wait for anyone and chat stops. I don’t set any records for sure.

jimdubleyou

Bookmarking – I can’t commit yet as I’m working Saturday night and might be knackered…

weeksy

Well it seems none of my local mates are up for it this weekend… So i’m either riding with some of you lot or taking my 8 year old.

akira

Got a feeling the wife is out cycling sun morning so probably a no go. Would be up for future ride and might do a Sat afternoon ride somewhere. Maybe mucking around at peaslake

cokie

I’m there Sunday, but not as early as 9, possibly 10 or 11..

weeksy

i can delay cokie?

akira

Hmm might be able to make this depending on time.

Kryton57

I’m tempted. Maybe a bit more easy to bail out / rideable than Peaslake in the current predicted monsoon.

Then again, even the shed/turbo is looking preferable to the conditions.

akira

Oh thunderstorms, might be interesting…

weeksy

Indeed kryton, I think skipping it this weekend may be the best plan

Kryton57

Most sensible, but not the most desirable. I really wanted some bike time this weekend, now I get 90 mins sitting in a shed.

Sigh.

weeksy

Looking outside I’m very happy with the decision. I’d have needed a jet ski!

Scamper
    Free Member

Brightening up later though

nicholas_yiu

Yes, it is a bit wet out there. Got there at 6 thinking I would get away with most of the rain but it pretty much started pouring it down from around half 6. My shock also decided to loose most of its air overnight so ended up only doing blue and a tiny bit of red. Still fun after a whole week of boring commute on the road bike though.

johnny

Though I reckon you made the right call in the morning, I went at 1, (after my planned Peaslake ride died for similar reasons) and it was in great nick! Few puddles in berms, and the off piste was a bit sideways-y but a lovely afternoon.

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)

The topic ‘Swinley Sunday 9am ish?’ is closed to new replies.