Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Swinley or QE tomorrow?
  • Wookster

Got a day off tomorrow, plus s new bike to play with!! 🙂

Never been to Swinley, but know QE quite well. Any one know which is a bit dryer for a first ride with accociated mucking about?

Thanks!

Trimix
    Free Member

Swinley is pretty much rain proof. There was some chap on the forum earlier saying his weekend ride in QE was a mud fest.

Plus you haven’t been there before, so go and check it out.

weeksy

Swinley is pretty damn dry…. i’ll be there tomorrow Arvo if you can wait a bit 🙂

Wookster

Cool, I’ll give Swimley a bash! Prob leaving at 2 ish Weeksey, sprongs to pick up from school! If you see a fat bloke on a orange transition say hello! 😉

dday

QEP will be pretty grim, also the met office is showing rain plus wind tomorrow, Swinley will be far better.

mattbee

Just been making the same choice for Thursday & Swinley is the answer. Not ridden QE for a few weeks but walk the dog there most days. It’s a bit soft! Ok for a quick blast if you’re local, to keep your eye in on wet roots and slippy chalk but Swinley will be more predictable and even as a QE local & staunch defender, I reckon more fun!

Wookster

Swinley it is for sure then thanks all!….eh are the trails well marked obvious?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Swinley or QE tomorrow?’ is closed to new replies.