Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Swinley league tables
  • gregk
    Free Member

I think someone needs to put together a site for publishing league tables for timed runs of some Swinley trails eg. Deerstalker/Labyrinth, Seagull, Tank traps

Would be fun and a bit of motivation for pushing it.

…or does something like that exist already?

cinnamon_girl

Why not enter a race? Stupid idea.

philconsequence
    Free Member

nuffink stopping you doing that with your buddies, setting up a facebook page/group type thing and making your own guidelines on official start lines and finish lines etc, timing regulations.

as long as its considerate to other swinley users then if you’re having fun, whats to stop you? 🙂 i personally wouldn’t like to be rolling down the deer stalker to have someone rush up behind me shouting ‘get out the way i’m being timed’

not sure if gorrick/BOB would have any objections? pretty sure there’s a few members on here that might comment 🙂

EDIT – me and a few riding buddies have a set loop we all know and sometimes we keep a note of our timings for the whole loop or from the start to certain points, keeps it competitive but fun between buddies, but the main thing is just enjoying being out with those buddies!

allthepies
    Free Member

Can’t see that helping landowner (Crown Estate) relations very much 🙂

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

I think I did them all in 2 secs. Where can I post my time?

thepurist

@TSY – just tattoo your time on your willy and wave that.

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

That’ll be 2,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 yoctoseconds then.

philconsequence
    Free Member

is you staying over on our christmas party of doom for a ride on teh wednesday mr yeti?

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

Will crash over… may have to shoot off in the morning as the Mrs has to work 🙁

philconsequence
    Free Member

well in that case we shall ride tuesday afternoon before torm cooks us dinner? i’ll make sure to update the group message with such wondrous details

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

Sounds good to me… either way I don’t mind. I was going to ride road on the Weds regardless.

DezB
    Free Member

Get a room you two

HoratioHufnagel
    Free Member

Already exists on Strava – just upload your GPX track.

Its not very accurate though.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘Swinley league tables’ is closed to new replies.