Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • swinley car park on sundays
  • trumpton
    Free Member

Is it still possible to park at say early / mid morning on sundays?
    Been recently in the warmer weather and only just got parked due to numbers.

thanks

razorrazoo

The earlier the better , assuming it’s a nice day. By 10am your going to be lapping the car park in hope.

jamesmio
    Free Member

Mine’s often the first vehicle in the car park at 9am at Mabie on a weekend.

We really are quite spoiled up here!

ninfan
    Free Member

Southhill park

literally five minutes of cycle path away, with loads of parking with a nice terrace and bar to have a beer at afterwards

trumpton
    Free Member

thanks for the replies

deadkenny
    Free Member

Not been for a while, but was over last week, didn’t park there but it was crammed even this time of year by 9.30. Steady stream of one car after another entering the place. Parking wardens were very active last week.

MTB is just getting ever more popular. It’s the same over in Surrey Hills and even Saturdays are now getting crammed in the car parks, including some of the quieter ones. More so than over summer. Not sure why. People done with family holiday stuff I guess so have passes to ride.

Scamper
    Free Member

On busy days I’d say bikers are in a minority at Swinley compared to somewhere like Cannock. The play areas areas are rammed.

trumpton
    Free Member

thought it may calm down a bit now it’s colder. at least it’s in demand.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘swinley car park on sundays’ is closed to new replies.