Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • sweet video for a snowey day
  • showerman
    Free Member

I am unable to get 1 wheel of the ground so these type of videos if done right always look good http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fbs7aPEIObA

will
    Free Member

This is a seriuosly good video! Just makes me:
    – Want to go out and ride
    – Buy a helmet hero wide helmet cam

piedidiformaggio
    Free Member

Go buy a Helmet Hero Wide – I really like mine 🙂

This was the first effort with mine http://www.vimeo.com/2861948

will
    Free Member

Peddi, thanks for link, how do you find it attatches to yoru helmet, and especially on rough ground. Got a ATC 2k and on rough stuff it is a little shaky.

piedidiformaggio
    Free Member

The Hero has loads of mounting options. The vid I linked to was taken with the Hero using the helmet mount. this is a plastic base with a rubbery foam underneath and a couple of straps that loop round vents in the helmet and then lock into the base plate via some toothed, hinged flappy bits. Once on it simply does not move at all and is rock solid. I was really impressed.

Here’s a pic I found of this particular mount I found on google

I also got a Hero Ride kit that enables you to mount onto bars / frame, etc and this too works very well. The number of ways you can mount the Hero is mind boggling and I’m looking forward to trying out all the other methods once the weather cheers up and the trails dry out a bit (no vid is gonna look good with mud stuck to the camera!)

will
    Free Member

piedi di formaggio – Thanks very much for that! Where did you get yours from? I want to get it from STW but their shop is currently out of stock! 🙁

piedidiformaggio
    Free Member

Got mine from the STW shop! Got a nice free T-Shirt with it. But I guess you didn’t want to hear that!

grumm
    Free Member

Nice vid – like the bit where he falls in the gap and someone else jumps over him. Wish we had trails like that in the uk (and I had the balls to ride them).

GNARGNAR
    Free Member

Hmmm, looks like folk who probably wear baggy jeans. I’ll bet they said “stoked” after that and remarked upon how “gnarly” it was, the f***ing morons. Dont they know pedalling uphill makes you fitter?

Im sure I could hit that trail on my rigid ss.

showerman
    Free Member

GNARGNAR they may do all of the above but respect for their skill

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘sweet video for a snowey day’ is closed to new replies.