Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Sweet Protection – Mtb clothing sale
  • Ox
    Free Member

Has anyone been able to purchase anything in the Sweet Protection 1 day sale of MTB kit? After choosing my country (UK), and selecting some nicely discounted xmas presses (for myself), the page will not properly load in either Chrome or Safari, rendering me hanging like an icicle from santas sleigh…..

wrecker
    Free Member

Got further than that but wouldn’t let me add anything to cart…….

cloudnine
    Free Member

You might end up paying import duty and handling fee as Norway aint an EU member

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    jam-bo

If I change my country to Norway, it lets me add the items I want. Change back to gb and they’re gone.

hora
    Free Member

Distribution restriction agreements? Doubt the UK distributor would be happy.

johnnystorm

If they don’t want to post it here and upset the distributor then UK and £,ought not to be delivery destination and price options!

legend
    Free Member

hora – Member
    Distribution restriction agreements? Doubt the UK distributor would be happy.

UK distributor is a Sweet agent, so doubt he cares. Sounds more like the site’s ballsed up

chrisdw
    Free Member

I’ve ordered kayaking stuff from the website before so it definitely normally works.

The postage wasn’t cheap but it was over a year ago.

nickdavies

Yeah I’ve used It before on the sale page fine. Can’t see any biking kit on there though?

jam-bo

good news is it that the site works today and everything from the last month seems to be available.

bad news is I’m not paying £25 delivery for a pair of shorts…

kimbers

Link to the sales page?

Clink

I quite fancy a hat – but not for £25 postage, as above!

legend
    Free Member

Why don’t a few of you club together and share out the postage? (Assuming that no one’s a thieving bastard of course)

BoardinBob

I’ve been wearing the knee and elbow pads for most of this year. I think they’re the Bear Suit version. Protection wise they’re OK but the build quality is poor. Over time they’ve stretched significantly to the point where they fall down constantly. They’ve also developed quite a few holes. Wouldn’t buy them again

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘Sweet Protection – Mtb clothing sale’ is closed to new replies.