Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Sweet Protection Delirious Jacket
  • excitable1
    Free Member

Anyone got one and can rate it for waterproofing and keeping out the cold ?

Also interested in sizing because and how big the Medium and Small come up (being 5ft 8, 11st and 32″ waste).

excitable1
    Free Member

Bump for anyone in the lunch time club ?

zelak999
    Free Member

Been eyeing up one of these for a while. Still trying to justify the cost to myself! Stif had some for £125 some time ago.
    Its Gore Tex active material so should be waterproof/breathable enough.
    I think STW did a review a while back.
    http://singletrackworld.com/reviews/sweet-protection-delirious-jacket/

mudfish

It seems a good jacket to me, got mine Oct 14, £165 from Stif. The Active fabric is a bit more “crinkly stiff” than you might expect. Fit is not racer tight.
    Mine’s been good whilst, in the past, I always thought Goretex lacked breathability and ran far too hot, even with pit zips which this doesnt have.
    I am 6’2″ and was 13st when I bought it. 34 waist. The M size fits me well, sleeves are nice and long.
    My upper arms / shoulders do get a bit damp and I’ve not yet worked out if its sweat, probably is.
    I would recommend, especially if you run hot.
    Green option is bright ish for the ride home on the road, but not lary bright. But the yellow zip soon gets dirty from mud splashes. Would have preferred a black zip version. Come on guys, its an MTB jkt. mud is part of our lives. Still like it tho.

mudfish

Ok, rethink on the yellow zip comment. Actually it washes clean, close inspection suggests its coated so mud doesn’t soak in. Sorry ’bout that Sweet Protection. Its not an issue and it’s nice and bright too. Good jacket.

jk1980
    Free Member

I’ve got a sweet air jacket and at 6 foot 2 34 inch waist the large is a good fit.

I’ve just ordered the delirious also in large. Hope I haven’t gone too big based on the above comment. I’ll report back on sizing once it arrives

bruneep

Got one for Xmas. Unworn as yet.

My post is of no use

excitable1
    Free Member

Father Christmas brought me one too. Tried it 3 times and it’s very good. Despite being covered in mud it only needed a rinse under the hose and a quick sponge down… very repellant.

For anyone who wants one they are on offer at a ridiculous price here …much to my annoyance having paid £43 more 🙄

jam-bo

I nearly bought one earlier in the year but the lack of hood put me off. I got a great discount on an arcteryx beta in goretex pro for not much more money.

the sweet mudride shorts are the best bit of winter kit I have.

excitable1
    Free Member

I want some of those Mud Ride shorts but they’re like rocking horse pooh.

Where did you get yours from Jambo ?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Sweet Protection Delirious Jacket’ is closed to new replies.