• This topic has 17 replies, 11 voices, and was last updated 13 years ago by D0NK.
Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Sweaty pants
  • CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Well, actually the avoidance thereof, more specifically!
    Am off skiing late season this year, and I don’t think I’ll be needing to wear a full base layer under my trousers. So, what to wear? I’d rather like to avoid getting all hot and bothered under the bonnet, ifyougetwhatImean….

🙂

buzz-lightyear
    Free Member

Nothing?

Actually my socks come up to the knees, then I have some soft knee guards. But I do recommend some sports undies rather that cotton.

PJM1974
    Free Member

A good talc?

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

Actually my socks come up to the knees….

Yup, Sweaty Socks are preferable to Betty Swollocks, I would have thought.

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

If you were a real toff, rather than a pretend internet one, then you’d spend most of the winter in Gstad or somewhere, and would ski in all sorts of conditions, so you wouldn’t need to ask.

You’re slipping, Flashy, you’re slipping. Bloody Ernie’s probbly more aristocratic than you are. Charlatan. 🙄

fruitbat

Go to a sports retailer and ask for a pair of good sports pants. Mind you, you might be told that good sports don’t wear pants.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Fred, sadly my plans for the season have been scuppered by work. Besides, places like Gstaad are now full of terribly nouveau Russian ganstgers. 😉

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

How would you know? 😆

Pfft. We all know you’ve just got a cheap late season package deal from Thomsons…

my plans for the season have been scuppered by work

Work?? You mean you’re Working Class????

I spit on you, pleb. 😡

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

😆

scaredypants

Don’t think I’ve ever had sweaty bollocks while skiing; most of my time’s spent on lifts – you know they have lifts, flash ? You don’t have to walk up

(oh, in answer to the question – nice new shell suit pants with some rons underneath ? – sweeeeet !)

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

I agree with Elfin on this one Flash………I feel disappointed and let down.

BTW, during On Her Majesty’s Secret Service when Bond stayed here ….

he only wore a kilt….

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Flashy rues his decision to attempt a 1080 backflip triple salko on the moguls, has a go at his mates for not being supportive enough:

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

Oh come on that’s not Flash……..he wouldn’t let the side down.

I’m sure this is much more his style

nicko74

Running tights work for me – they wick away what moisture there is. Then possibly replace skiing trews with breathable waterproof ones?

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Ernie, that’s scarily close….

😉

oddjob
    Free Member

Hmm Diana Rigg 😈

D0NK

My snowboarding pants don’t have much insulation (thankfully) and long vents so footy shorts if it’s mild, running tights if it’s cold.

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)

The topic ‘Sweaty pants’ is closed to new replies.