Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • swap zaskar frames?
  • kevin1911

I sold my first proper mtb – a gt zaskar about 4 years ago and within 10 seconds of the guy riding off with it i started wishing i’d kept it. So at the start of this year i decided i’d build myself a new one. I bought a large 2006 team frame off ebay and have built it all up. Trouble is, it’s a little too big. I thought the original was a large but it must have been a medium.

So i was wondering if anyone might have a medium frame that they find a little too small and would be willing to do a swap? The frame i have is in immaculate condition. Bearly been used by the look of it. Would be nice to get one in the same condition but i can be flexible.

Or does anyone have a medium they’re looking to sell?

kevin1911

bump

MartynS

kevin..

I’ve got an 18″ (i think) in black I’d sell

It is used, with the obvious rubs etc, and it is an older one than you had.. This is a mid 90’s one! no disk mounts.

If your interested let me know. I’ll find out the exact size for you.
    More pics here

kevin1911

Thanks Martyn. I would have been very tempted if it had disk mounts! I do like my bikes black! Don’t think I could go back to V’s though. Thanks anyway!

aphex_2k
    Free Member

Kev

An A2Z disc adaptor fits the rear dropout of an old Zaskar perfectly. You can pick one up for about a tenner and the you can put discs on.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘swap zaskar frames?’ is closed to new replies.