• This topic has 4 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by poah.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Swap my RT3 shock for ???
  • stennah
    Free Member

I’m not impressed with the RT3 that has come on my NP mega now there’s a cane creek inline for £125 on ebay I generally do cannock,pines and messing about in the countryside (and no not dogging-yet!!) Any others worth a shot ? I was impressed with the fox evol but not a Kashima RP23
    Any advice from the STW massive ??

scaredypants

there’s a cane creek inline for £125 on ebay

might that be too good to be true ? (I’ve genuinely no idea, but CC shocks aren’t exactly faultless are they ?)

joefm

I’d avoid second hand Cane Creek IL’s due to reliability.

Whats wrong with the RT3?

RT3’s are fine once you get the right set up. Takes some patience and testing though. Make sure you run the right sag, rebound and volume spacers.

a suspension company can help with set up, getting it valved right for you etc if you are clueless.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    stennah
    Free Member

That might be it joefm I might perserve and see if I can get it ,the CC was rebuilt end of last year by TF which makes me wonder why it’s as cheap as it is

poah
    Free Member

that does sounds far too good to be true. if you are after something cheap then check out the manitou McLeod or if you don’t mind a bit of cash then go for a CCDB coil either IL or CS

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Swap my RT3 shock for ???’ is closed to new replies.