Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Suzuki Bandit (600/650) Vs Kawasaki ER6F
  • Aus
    Free Member

Hi … looking to change my bike and considering one of these. Budget of £2K ish (the less the better). Bike will be for easy commute and odd Sunday blast. I’m not racer, comfort and reliability are bonuses. Quite like the classic look, not bothered by fairing or naked, not keen on too many gizmos. I’ve had a number of Kawas over the years – GPZs, ZZRs. Only Suzuki experience was a Katana in the 80’s!

Would love a Triumph but need to wait a few years until they become affordable! Any experiences of these 2?

aide

I would be tempted by the bandit. One of my mates had one a few years back and he loved it, was a nice ride, basic but suzis have bullet proof engines. Seem to have a bit of a cult following, loads of mods can be done to them if you wish and parts seem fairly easy to get, loads of forums about them too so parts/help easy to get. I have no insight to the kwak though so couldnt comment on it

kilo

I would go for whichever you find in the best condition for the price , both seem to be well thought of. Never had an er but had a 6 &12 bandit for work good bikes strong engines but had a few electrical problems with the 6, it did however have a funny radio fitted to it. Kwakers still seem fairly bulletproof on the whole

tjagain

Bandit. a bit heavy but good motors

Jujuuk68
    Free Member

SV? Either 650, an early naked curvy is quite pretty, reasonably simple and reliable, and rides nicely, bar the budget suspension. Or go for a later 1k if you want something a bit bigger, but you do lose a little of the litheness.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Suzuki Bandit (600/650) Vs Kawasaki ER6F’ is closed to new replies.