Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • suzi Perry to front BBC f1?
  • Pook

http://WWW.planetf1.com suggests as much

MSP

Ah good, its back to f1’s 70’s heyday, and a presenter with a big macho moustache.

billysugger
    Free Member

Watched the last half hour of the FIM gala on Motors TV last night.

Don’t think I’ve ever watched a more cringe-worthy, awkward piece of TV ever. She is pants. Nice bum though, which will be enough for most F1 fans.

Her getting all the names wrong and being awkward and Coultard raving about someone getting his tyres dirty, DRS and KERS should be mega.

retro83
    Free Member

She’ll probably be okay.

Shame it couldn’t have been Chris though, think he would have been good. Proper petrolhead without being a tech geek, ideal the for the hosting role. Lee would be alright too but I like her in her current role.

😀

bencooper
    Free Member

I don’t get the appeal – she was a total grump when we were doing Gadget Show filming in Edinburgh.

jools182
    Free Member

agreed, Chris would have been good in that role

vorlich
    Free Member

LOL at that ‘sexy’ photo above.

LMT
    Free Member

She used to do MotoGp, had no issues there, she has motorsports at her roots at it were, great choice!

Could of been the topgear trio lol!

MSP

She was crap on motogp, I really don’t see how she keeps getting work.

cupra
    Free Member

She was crap on motogp, I really don’t see how she keeps getting work.

Relative to Azi Farni she was fantastic. Azi is poor beyond belief.

joao3v16
    Free Member

Something to do with her bottom I believe.

I would have preferred the Top Gear trio – they’d might’ve made it more entertaining, and not taken it so blimmin seriously

mos

Lee McKenzie should get the gig imho. But no doubt Perry will for obvious reasons.

bikebouy
    Free Member

Shes ok, pleasant on the eye, can’t be much differance between her and the other bloke except the type of sex she is. 🙄

ScottChegg
    Free Member

She is rough and a bit clueless.

She the perfect foil to Georgie i=on Sky who is polished and clueless.

killwillforchips
    Free Member

We need to be more sympathetic.

Where else is the poor old sod going to work. She must be 85 by now, looks so nackered nowadays.

But still I’d rather her than that awful retard Jason Bradbury! what an irritating gimp!

killwillforchips
    Free Member

+1 For top gear div’s presenting F1.

bencooper
    Free Member

But still I’d rather her than that awful retard Jason Bradbury! what an irritating gimp!

Actually pretty cool in real life.

roady_tony
    Free Member

pfff who cares, i only tune in right before the Qualy/Race starts, all the rest of the BBC coverage is bloated self-ego-inflating nonsense, pretty much like Top Gear !

crashtestmonkey
    Free Member

Azi farni is better than The Unwatchable Jenny Guy, who was toe curling and really found wanting when Simoncelli was tragically killed. Bizarrely Beeb have kept her for F1 (part of 5live team).

I thought Perry did a good job on MotoGP as she got some decent interviews out of the riders who seemed to open up more with her.

Now “I was Sheenes mate” Parrish and “back across the stripe” Cox really are dire.

wysiwyg
    Free Member

Shoulda got Warner in

deviant
    Free Member

Suzi Perry was great on MotoGP, she seemed to know her stuff….she was a giant in comparison to the current Azi Farni who seems to be 12 years old and the previous Jenny Gow….or Victorian Jenny as she became known on the forums (she was very very dull)….

Should be good.

Tom-B
    Free Member

Christ I’d forgotten about Jenny Gow!

As someone has already said, tune in just before race start to avoid 1hr of the same nonsense of Eddie Jordan not making sense/drivers swearing and making inuendo’s when interviewed by coolturd.

granny_ring

Enjoyed watching her on the MotoGP chatting to riders on the start grid, especially on the chilly days. 🙂

MoreCashThanDash

“She is rough and a bit clueless” – is she single, sounds ideal!

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 25 total)

The topic ‘suzi Perry to front BBC f1?’ is closed to new replies.