• This topic has 3 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 14 years ago by RRD.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Suunto warranty
  • aracer
    Free Member

Has anybody dealt with Suunto warranty? Following the procedure on the web they want 16 euros to return something if I want it picked up and returned to my home address. Getting pick up at my work is a total non starter (might be able to get it delivered I suppose, though it would be a hassle). This is for a chest belt which is coming apart – should be a straightforward replacement, but I don't see why I should have to pay that for collection/delivery (with DH Hell).

mocha
    Free Member

return it to the place of purchase then. Your contract is, after all, with them and not Suunto.

aracer
    Free Member

I would, but for the fact it's an hour's drive away, and I wasn't planning on going anywhere near there in the next 3 weeks (when it will be a year old). The fuel to drive there just for that would be 16 euros!

Was hoping just returning it for warrantee to Suunto might be easier.

RRD
    Free Member

ARACER

I had the exact same problem. No way around it I'm afraid. Oh and the place of purchase rinsed their hands of the warranty too. Instructed me to go on line!

I've had 2 Suunto's over 8 years and my old vector was fantastic. My new X6 HR has been a nightmare. The screen keeps misting.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Suunto warranty’ is closed to new replies.