Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • Sutton Park Tonight
  • I_Ache
    Free Member

Anybody fancy a damp Sutton Park Night ride tonight? At the moment there will be 2 forum regulars myself and Ringo.

This could be Sutton Parks inaugural short notice forum night ride!

I_Ache
    Free Member

Nobody?

neilsonwheels
    Free Member

what time you lookin at.?

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    Chris-S
    Free Member

I might be about.

What time/where ?

goog
    Free Member

this the sutton park in birmingham ?

neilsonwheels
    Free Member

Is there another.? And don't let the locals here you say that sutton is in brum. You'll be linched.!

I_Ache
    Free Member

Yes it is Sutton Park NEAR Birmingham. We are meeting at 8 outside The Park House pub by town gate.

Im going home in a little bit but if you email me with your phone number I can pick up the emails from my phone and drop you a txt.

It wont be a high speed bums in the air ride just a fun little one with a pint or two afterwards.

goog
    Free Member

sorry, I meant the sutton park in kingstanding 😉

I can't do this week but gimme a shout if you make it a regular thing ….. I'm in solihull, wot wot 8)

takisawa2

I'd be up for this, but Wife is out Mon, Wed & Thur.
    If your ever up for it Tue / Fri let me know.
    Sounds like a laugh.
    I'm in Lichfield. Ruff ruff. 🙂

neilsonwheels
    Free Member

To late for me tonight I'm affraid. Got a silly early start in the morning. Post up again, maybe next time.

I_Ache
    Free Member

We normally go out every Thursday and as of last week we will probably be heading down to the chase every other week. I will post with updates occasionally. The invite is open to everybody. If you just turn up at 8 then Im on a blue Pitch Comp.

And If we are talking about where we live peasants its Four Oaks for me. 😉

kinda666
    Free Member

takisawa2 there is usually a ride out on tuesdays around 7.30 from the park gate!

Chris-S
    Free Member

So where outside the park house ??

If I come it will be mid high speed burn 😆 !!!!! but can't stop for drinks cos I'm going to Londinium in the morning.

Re Kinda's post – that'll be four oaks gate 😉

I_Ache
    Free Member

Chris as in outside of the pub front door by the benches.

Right Im off home. Hopefully I will see a couple of you there.

kinda666
    Free Member

Sorry Chris! 🙂

IanHaughton
    Free Member

I used to live in Streetly and as a kid weekends would be a case of eat breakfast grab a sandwich and drink in my backpack and spend the day on my Raleigh Commando bike with my mate on his Grifter *spits* and monster round all the seven pools and try and avoid the wrath of the park keepers

Happy memories 😀

Enjoy the ride I'll be there in spirit!

takisawa2

takisawa2 there is usually a ride out on tuesdays around 7.30 from the park gate!

Look out for me, Silver Mundano riding a Dark Blue Ventana.
    🙂
    PT

kinda666
    Free Member

Have a look on CT, ride gets posted up there usually! Are you F Mc T on there??

SidKillerest
    Free Member

I ride sutton park 3 nights a week and i never see a soul….
    where the hell are ye all riding?
    Tell a lie, i've seen the goog there once or twice 😉

I_Ache
    Free Member

Nice little ride last night it was good to meet you Chris hope it wasnt too DH orientated for you?

neilb67
    Free Member

Didnt realise SP was so populated with riders, as I hardly see anyone. Usually Sunday morning and try to do one evening in the week. Inbred 29er usually or a Green Motolite

I_Ache
    Free Member

I didnt realise there were so many around I rarely see people on proper bikes in the park apart from all the kids who go jumping.

frepster
    Free Member

I havent been to sutton park for ages.

Are the dirt jumps still there and in good shape? I recall there being a few good lines there

I_Ache
    Free Member

Went past the jumps last night they looked ok but the visibility was poor so couldn't tell for sure.

neilb67
    Free Member

Yep the jumps are still there. The long run down to the jumps is blocked though…..

SidKillerest
    Free Member

Went by the jumps this evening and they're looking a bit shabby. As were the cheeky dh tracks over by blackroot. Looks like the youths have had a mx bike through there. Otherwise it was pleasantly dry and dog free.

neilb67
    Free Member

I'm up there early doors. Will have a look for the stuff by Blackroot

kinda666
    Free Member

belated birthday ride??

neilb67
    Free Member

A warm up before the Mynd Chris

kinda666
    Free Member

Yeah going over chase tomorrow with Ar$ebot, just a bimble, thats my warm up!

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 30 total)

The topic ‘Sutton Park Tonight’ is closed to new replies.