Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • sutton coldfield MTB riders
  • chalky46
    Free Member

Looking for locals for ride out. Park road or anywhere.

stumpy_m4
    Free Member

I ride sutton now and then, but im not local … think theres a few locals on either bikaradar or wmmtb site 😀

I_Ache
    Free Member

There are a few locals on here.

I am a bit bored of the park at the molten so tend to do slow road rides or go to the chase. Where abbots do you live/what do you ride?

chalky46
    Free Member

Hi
    I live mere green/four oaks.
    I ride a specialized carve pro. Ive starting from home up to four oaks pub then into park. Follow the trail all through streetly forest and finish at the pool four oaks. Its only 10 mile from door to door but I like it because its on my door step.

jamj1974

I know the park pretty well – been riding in it for over 25 years… Not local though – from the hood aka Erdington. I will be riding there some weekday mornings over the next few weeks. Let me know if you fancy being shown around.

passtherizla
    Free Member

Me… I’m local, ride the park and cannock fairly often and Hopwas now too thanks to Mindmap and I Ache…

I’m in Four Oaks now, recently moved from chelmsley Wood so know a thing or two about ‘hoods’

Black cotic rocket, give us a shout if you see me out.

I_Ache
    Free Member

I was out in the park yesterday morning and it was wetter than an otters pocket but good fun thanks to the lack of grip. I saw loads of XC guys out in full lycra.

passtherizla
    Free Member

Noticed some stuff I haven’t ridden the other day mate…

I_Ache
    Free Member

Where?

Someone has been building up the demolished jumps from the DH trails in the woods. Bit sketchy but when finished they will be ok.

chalky46
    Free Member

http://connect.garmin.com/activity/375563900#

not sure if you can view this but this was my 13mile ride on saturday.

would love to see these demolished jumps i ache!

chalky46
    Free Member

streetly forest was defo wet! had to find alternative paths to get through. lost a shoe the last time i tried to be clever. was not good retrieving it and then carried on to ford crossing to wash me feet 😆

I_Ache
    Free Member

You missed out all the fun stuff on that route chalky. Do you have night lights? If so I am willing too show you some fun things.

chalky46
    Free Member

Im up for that I ache. Not too fast mind.
    Ive just spent £130 on a beema 2000 and its good light. I would like to keep it nice as well. Where are these good bits?

chalky46
    Free Member

Just read about a fun bit by boat house on bike radar!!!!

passtherizla
    Free Member

It sort of behind the houses at the boat house gate… There’s a small jump natural berm thing and then it goes down a dead rooty bit. Not done it with you.

I_Ache
    Free Member

There is some fun by the boat house and some more over by Bracebridge, on the other side to the rangers station.

Ringo
    Free Member

I ride there in the morning sometimes on my CX

I_Ache
    Free Member

How’s it going John? Long time no see.

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)

The topic ‘sutton coldfield MTB riders’ is closed to new replies.