Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Suspension servicing near Glasgow?
  • poltheball
    Free Member

Where’s the go-to place nowadays?

Have used Flotec in the past but they’re now in Dunkeld so a bit more of a trek away, plus I’ve heard some mixed reviews more recently.

Where’s good? Rockshox fork, Fox shock.

Ta

km79
    Free Member

Flotec have always been good for me. I send my shock to them and it’s back a couple days later in pristine working condition.

poah
    Free Member

post it. if its just a lower leg service do it yourself as its pretty easy to do. If its a non charger damper then just do it yourself. Same goes for an aircan service you can do that yourself.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    poltheball
    Free Member

Shock will just be an aircan service presumably (seals & oil in an RP23), forks feeling a little notchy though so not sure what’s up with them (Revs with u-turn circa 2012ish). Usually do everything myself but seem to have a bit of a mental block with suspension – seems an expensive thing to screw up!

Will do a bit of googling and see what prices I’d be looking at to do it myself.

federalski
    Free Member

I think Dales service both Fox and Rockshox.
    Not used them for a good while but when last in I vaguely remember a sign being up that they service forks.

chief1409
    Free Member

If its just lowers / aircan then try Stirling Bike Doctor if you don’t do that sort of thing yourself (I don’t). Excellent service and his attention to detail is great.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Suspension servicing near Glasgow?’ is closed to new replies.