Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Survivors, 3rd series?
  • sunchaser
    Free Member

Anyone know if the BBC are planning a 3rd series of Survivors?

PJM1974
    Free Member

Has that annoying woman stopped crying yet? God, I hope so.

lister

I hope so, it entertains me and they could really go over the top and more ridiculous in a 3rd series 🙂

buffalobill
    Free Member

I'd like to hope not. However if they don't, they might devote more funds to Hotel Babylon and Hustle.

warton
    Free Member

its great for totally mental and stupid ideas. My favorite last night was tom(?) shooting someone with a high powered machine pistol while the shot man lay on top of his mate fighting, his mate gets up and walks away… err no you'd be dead.

IanMunro
    Free Member

I've only caught bits of episodes and still haven't quite worked out the premise of it, but it seems so fantastically bad that it must have been done by the same people who did bonekickers.
    What I really love is that despite the collapse of society as we know it, no one's letting standards drop by failing to iron their shirts or not putting makeup on.

big-chief-96
    Free Member

I hope so….. it may be abit.. (cough) er very far fetched but its entertaining on a Tuesday night. I would assume they are making a new series because what the hell was Tom doing on the plain if its the end of the whole thing?…

Although I preferred 'Tom' in hotel babylon

PeterPoddy
    Free Member

Well, I think it's been very good. It's sci-fi so you gave to take it for what it is, with a pinch of salt if you like. I hope they do one more series and leave it at that. Dragging it out would ruin it, as happened to Lost

The best new (ish) thing on TV for a while has been Being Human. Superbly written, great acting and filming, humour, and a darkness that I've rarely seen on TV. If you've not watched it you've missed a gem I think… 🙂

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Survivors, 3rd series?’ is closed to new replies.