Viewing 9 posts - 41 through 49 (of 49 total)
  • Surry Hills/North Downs info
  • futonrivercrossing
    Free Member

I'm heading out to Peaselake tomorrow – I've been trying to find out the location of BKB, the yogurt pots etc, but I'm none the wiser 🙂 – can anyone post up a multimap showing the start of BKB pretty please? 🙂

joolsburger
    Free Member

from peaslake ride up radnor road until you see a trail on your right with a big log = Barrys.

futonrivercrossing
    Free Member

cheers!

joolsburger
    Free Member

did you find it?

futonrivercrossing
    Free Member

Joolsburger – yep, thanks for that 🙂 – initially BKB was the only trail I found, so I rode it 3 times – a real blast on a fully rigid bike 🙂 – then i hooked up with a local who was kind enough to show me around a bit, so I got to do Parklife and Telegraph road and numerous other bits, then i went over to do Regurgitator, and summer lightning and deliverance. All in all a real blast and a great ride today! I managed to keep up with the local chap, he on his 5" Yeti and me on my fully rigid – so I was quietly chuffed.

joolsburger
    Free Member

Nice loop that, glad you had a good one, a lot of people are a bit precious about the trails over there so good news you found a decent guy to hook up with.

ChunkyMTB
    Free Member

I was there all day today. Ace without the weekend masses. Only saw one other rider. Lovely.

pinches
    Free Member

Me and a friend are heading up on Saturday potentially, although we've not the foggiest where we're going. Anyone heading out from dorking station that can show us around?

Cheers

chopper38
    Free Member

As stated before. Check my everytrail link out via my user profile and I have plotted all the trails. It's easy to follow!
    As mentioned by previous bikers, some people dont like the trails being advertised but I feel they should be shared.

Viewing 9 posts - 41 through 49 (of 49 total)

The topic ‘Surry Hills/North Downs info’ is closed to new replies.