Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Surrey Shed Builder…
  • tootallpaul

… any recommendation?

I have an idea for the design, just need someone to realise it for me.

Cheers,

Paul

tootallpaul

A bump for the morning crowd.

tonyg2003

I priced up getting a shed built here in Surrey and it was cheaper to go with a pre-fab shed according to the chippies I spoke to. These were somewhat mates rates too. Dunster House for my shed. It’s about ideal for my shed requirements – actually more of a garden office / pool room 🙂

tootallpaul

Tony – problem is I can’t find a shed that fits the bill…

The space if have is long and thin- And I’d like an internal partion to create a room to store the bikes in.

tonyg2003

I see you problem. I’ve got some garden office companies websites (mention this rather than shed and the price seems to jump massively!) and I’ll post them up later

robdob
    Free Member

I am going with Dunster when I get a new shed/garden building. They do have more “normal” sheds on their site and they are all customisable. Yes they are more expensive than the DIY store sheds but the quality looks fantastic and I don’t think you’re paying over the odds. I did read in another thread that someone who DIY’ed a shed ended up spending as much as a quality pre built one anyway. Of course if you have a weird space you need to fill it might be a different matter but they are worth a look.

andyl
    Free Member

Might be worth asking at your local timber yard.

tootallpaul

Cheers chaps- going to have a word with my tame carpenter as well.

🙂

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Surrey Shed Builder…’ is closed to new replies.