• This topic has 10 replies, 8 voices, and was last updated 10 years ago by gee.
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • surrey mtbing
  • overt
    Free Member

Hi all
    I live in east surrey and need some inspiration im starting to become bored of box hill, leith hill and the north downs near me any inspiration for new routes or events coming up would really spice up my riding

thanks

njee20
    Free Member

Go further west than Leith. Pitch, Winterfold and Holmbury hills have plenty to offer.

overt
    Free Member

thanks ive been to pitch before its just a long drive to get that far but i think ill give them a try

jon773
    Free Member

Go park at Peaslake and explore. Or take a trip up to Swinley.

overt
    Free Member

i swear peaslake is the village just north of leith hill. but ive never been to swinley
    thanks

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

park at Peaslake and explore.

Even better, see if you can tag along with another group.

br
    Free Member

I live in east surrey and need some inspiration im starting to become bored of box hill, leith hill and the north downs near me any inspiration for new routes or events coming up would really spice up my riding

and

thanks ive been to pitch before its just a long drive to get that far

Good job no one suggested somewhere like the Chilterns, that’d feel like the end of the Earth for you… 🙄

overt
    Free Member

its not like im inexperienced, i love north wales with trails like penmachno and the brenin beast but their a bit further from home 🙂

shortcut

It is very easy to link Holmbury, Pitch, Winterfold, St Martha’s, Newlands and White Down together in to a nice ride.

Ming the Merciless
    Free Member

Head South and try out the South Downs (just don’t use the A22 to get there). Either open downs or try Stanmer or Friston Forest for singletrack.

gee
    Free Member

Ride Pitch / Winterfold. If you manage to get bored riding round there heaven help you…

GB

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘surrey mtbing’ is closed to new replies.