Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Surrey hills gps routes
  • clanton
    Free Member

I have been doing some riding in the Surrey Hills for a bit now but have only every really ridden the very well known bits – Barry Knows Best, Yoghurt Pots, Telegraph Road, Summer Lightning.

An acquaintance took me out on Sunday and really opened my eyes. We rode all sorts of fantastic trails I never knew existed and in areas I don’t normally go to.

Now I don’t have a great sense of direction and finding these trails again in forest that is essentially identical (to me anyway) in all directions is well beyond me.

So – who is prepared to share their Surrey Hills Singletrack routes with me? I have searched a bit on Strava but whilst there are loads of routes I can’t find any that seem to pick up all the great riding we did over the weekend.

Sorry if this seems lazy – but as a time-crunched working dad I can’t unfortunately spend lots of time blundering around aimlessly and discovering it all for myself.

superfli
    Free Member

I’d pm you some if you could supply me with your email

clanton
    Free Member

Thanks very much – have emailed you.

deadkenny
    Free Member

You will find some places in the wider hills are cheeky so less routes available, given the sensitivity of some parts (and best the are not published on a public forum, though I know a lot are on Strava). Though anything round The Hurtwood is generally public, open access and well known.

superfli
    Free Member

not got an email yet?

edit – got a massive email coming through 😉

clanton
    Free Member

Hi Superfli

Not got your email yet – may have gone awol?

gee
    Free Member

Search my posting history on here for the Surrey Hills 100 mile MTB ride. There’s a GPS download on the thread.

GB

superfli
    Free Member

Clanton, you should have the email now – I had to pop out

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Surrey hills gps routes’ is closed to new replies.